Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2002 5:18:45 AM EDT
An excerpt from his bio:

Elaina Whitlock, 38, who lived near the family for six years in Tacoma, said that after the divorce, Muhammad was granted weekend visitations but at one point left with the three children.

"Things were going OK with visitations and no one suspected he would take off with them, but then he couldn't have her and he knew it would hurt her if he took the children," said Whitlock. "Her life was her children."

Green was reunited with the children about 1 1/2 years ago, Whitlock said.

Leo Dudley, a former Marine who lived a block from Muhammad, said Muhammad helped provide security for Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan's "Million Man March" in Washington, D.C.

Muhammad was in excellent shape and knew karate, Dudley said.

"Any time he shook your hand, he would crush it," said Dudley. "He was just country. He was from down South, and the military brought him up here."

Yep...Muslim leader Louie,
[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:20:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like the million man march is gonna be a couple heads short next time.

IBTL!
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:25:56 AM EDT
[#2]
The whole article:

SEATTLE (AP) -- Investigators are combing through the lives of two men named in connection with the Washington, D.C.-area sniper investigation, searching for clues to what may have motivated a killing spree.

John Allen Muhammad, 42, one of the men, is a Muslim convert said to be sympathetic to the Sept. 11 hijackers, according to published reports.

Muhammad, formerly a soldier at Fort Lewis, and John Lee Malvo, 17, a Jamaican citizen who attended school in Bellingham, may have been motivated by anti-American sentiments, The Seattle Times reported Thursday, quoting unidentified federal officials.

The officials said both were known to have expressed sympathy toward the hijackers, but neither was believed to be associated with the al-Qaida terrorist network.

Malvo is believed to be the stepson of Muhammad, who converted to Islam many years ago and changed his name last year from John Allen Williams, investigators told the Times.

Montgomery County, Md., Police Chief Charles Moose, who is leading the sniper investigation, said Wednesday that Muhammad was being sought for questioning and called him "armed and dangerous."

Two men were arrested early Thursday after they were found sleeping in their car at a Maryland rest stop, authorities said. Police did not release the names of the two, but a law enforcement source close to the investigation told The Associated Press: "I'm confident that these are indeed the people" sought in the killings.

On Wednesday, federal agents tore up the back yard at the house in Tacoma where Muhammad once lived. Investigators also combed through Malvo's Bellingham High School student records, reportedly seeking samples of his handwriting.

Muhammad, who was stationed at Fort Lewis in the 1980s and served in the Gulf War, had four children by two marriages that ended in divorce. Both involved bitter custody battles and at least one accusation that he abducted the children.

Muhammad was outgoing and "had a good sense of humor. He wasn't a quiet type. He liked to talk. He liked to mingle with people," said Carol Williams, his first wife and mother of his oldest son. Court records showed no felony record for him in Washington state.

She said Muhammad converted to Islam after divorcing her 17 years ago, about the time he joined the Army.

"After he changed his religion, he called and told me what not to feed my child," she said. "I told him as long as he (their son) lived with me, it was up to me."

The Seattle Post-Intelligencer reported that Muhammad and Malvo stayed at Lighthouse Mission, a Christian homeless shelter in Bellingham. Bellingham Mayor Robert Asmundson said the teen had minor run-ins with police but never was charged with a crime.

Carol Williams said that on one occasion, when their son was in middle school and visited Muhammad in Tacoma, she had to fight a legal battle to gain the boy's return.

Muhammad's second wife was Mildred Green, with whom he had three children. Williams said Green called her a couple of years ago after their divorce to tell her that Muhammad had abducted their children and to ask for help in getting them back.

Elaina Whitlock, 38, who lived near the family for six years in Tacoma, said that after the divorce, Muhammad was granted weekend visitations but at one point left with the three children.

"Things were going OK with visitations and no one suspected he would take off with them, but then he couldn't have her and he knew it would hurt her if he took the children," said Whitlock. "Her life was her children."

Green was reunited with the children about 1½ years ago, Whitlock said.

[b]Leo Dudley, a former Marine who lived a block from Muhammad, said Muhammad helped provide security for Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan's "Million Man March" in Washington, D.C.

Muhammad was in excellent shape and knew karate, Dudley said. [/b]

"Any time he shook your hand, he would crush it," said Dudley. "He was just country. He was from down South, and the military brought him up here."

------

Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:31:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Other than (AP)yes..

[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/774913/posts[/url]

Sorry,
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:35:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Well, well a friend of Calypso Louie!

CRC
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:38:48 AM EDT
[#5]
So much for the "expert profilers" saying earlier, that no muslim would say "I am God".
DD
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:51:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So much for the "expert profilers" saying earlier, that no muslim would say "I am God".
DD
View Quote

I remember saying that.  But I don't remember saying that I was an "expert profiler."

It was just my opinion.  

In the Koran it states, "There is no God but Allah"  It doesn't seem like the more severe adherents to that religion would take that statement lightly.

As far as this homegrown muslim, it appears that he doesn't (at this moment) have the fanaticism that compels Middle Eastern ones.  He's a follower of Calypso Louie Farrakahn.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 6:01:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I remember saying that.  But I don't remember saying that I was an "expert profiler."

It was just my opinion.  

In the Koran it states, "There is no God but Allah"  It doesn't seem like the more severe adherents to that religion would take that statement lightly.

As far as this homegrown muslim, it appears that he doesn't (at this moment) have the fanaticism that compels Middle Eastern ones.  He's a follower of Calypso Louie Farrakahn.
View Quote

Mine was just a general comment as well, not directed to no one in particular. Just heard it over and over from the tube and read it on print. I certainly have plenty of theories that have been debunked through the years LOL.
It would be fun to watch Farrakahn squirm out of this one though. One is usually known by the company one keeps.
DD
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 6:05:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh no!! a Terrorist Ninja!!!
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 6:12:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Yep we need mo' muslim chaplins in the military and prison system....
And lets make sure our politicans get more bribe money from oil sheiks and their mullahs and omans
And hell why we are at it...lets use govt. tax payers money to build more mosques and islamic centers accross america
The liberal hell we have made for ourselves
and our kids and grandkids...
The American Revolution as been betrayed.

Wait and see if this act galvanizes black muslims and the middle eastern variety..they will be usefull pawns in the scemes of real islam...
moderate islam is the trojan horse of the real thing imo
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 6:29:07 AM EDT
[#10]

View Quote

I believe the suicide-bomber training groups teach them to dress and behave like infidels for more successful placement of the explosives. In fact, there was one young woman who didn't go through with her bombing recently because she was disillusioned that in order to blow herself up for Allah, she had to do things contrary to their teachings.

In the interest of subterfuge, people often do things contrary to their nature. Especially people who are perfectly sane and have organized planning and counsel.

This still doesn't mean that the Tarot card and casing were not misinformation, or the work of a copycat (either copycat killer, or someone who just wanted a thrill by planting information.) The Tarot card was meant to be found - you must assume that the casing was too. I would not be suprised in the least if it  were a range pickup.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 6:41:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 6:54:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Looks like the million man march is gonna be a couple heads short next time.

IBTL!
View Quote

it was a couple of hundred thousand short the first time.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 6:55:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh no!! a Terrorist Ninja!!!
View Quote

And if he provided security at Farhakan's Million Moron March, that would make him....A MALL NINJA!!! [shock]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 7:32:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

It also says not to drink alcohol, I believe.  But what were the hijackers doing on september 10th, 2001?  Yep, they were in a strip club drinking it up.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 9:03:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
DD
View Quote

I have an interesting take on the tarot card message.  I'm not saying that this [b]is[/b] the explanation, but it's one of those things that makes you go "hmmmm..."

In the video game Doom, "IAMGOD" is the cheat code used to turn on invulnerability.  If this ass clown wasn't wrapped too tight to begin with, maybe this was some sort of ritual on his part to prevent him from getting caught.

I apologize if this has already been brought up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top