Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2002 6:37:50 PM EDT
Anyone else hear this? Some "foreigners" told my GF's mother to stay away from Coke products for the next 6 months. They said it would be the next big terrorist act! To bad all I drink is Coke![XX(]
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 7:01:09 PM EDT
REALLY? I heard from my Brother-in-law's dentist's gardener that you could put stupid rumors on the internet to see if people would believe them! Isn't that wild?
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 7:11:21 PM EDT
I heard this several months ago... from two different sources. Definately a hoax. Have a Coke and a smile and tell them ragheads to STFU ![stick]
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 7:19:09 PM EDT
Sorry Johnny_Reno! I just heard it and wanted to see if anyone else did. I didn't state it as a fact just a question.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 7:22:11 PM EDT
Originally Posted By USMC_LB: I heard this several months ago... from two different sources. Definately a hoax. Have a Coke and a smile and tell them ragheads to STFU ![stick]
View Quote
Un fuckin beleivable... hey there Marine, we had a damn CO one time that called a formation to tell us about the kidney stealin hos that could pick you up in the bar and leave you in the tub minus yer kidneys!!! What a fuckin moron[BD]
Top Top