Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/23/2002 6:12:09 PM EDT
[url]http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/southeast/10/23/philippine.blast/index.html[/url]

Its not news that I despise everything islam, and it should also be no surprise why.

Check out the most recent acts of Muslims against other religions and peoples.

KEEP IN MIND that these aren't Arab muslims, but asian muslims.  It seems that wherever mohammad goes, death, pestilance and diseased minds follow.

What is the cure?  Will we ever have the sack to administer the cure?  Forgive me if I sound nazi-ish, but there is nothing redeeming in that religion of heathens and hate.

More recent examples:
[url]http://www.cnn.com/2002/LAW/10/23/attacks.haddad.ap/index.html[/url]
[url]http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/southeast/10/20/australia.terror.warn/index.html[/url]
[url]http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/meast/10/22/mideast/index.html[/url]
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 6:21:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know, but does it rhyme with "megaton" ?
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 6:22:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Make them eat pork?
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 6:29:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I dont think there is a cure. It's here to stay, and you cant wage war against a religion. We just have to hope that the civil liberties that allow Islamists to operate and promulgate in the US will also stave them off from changing our governemnts and institutions to suit their beliefs.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 6:31:42 PM EDT
[#4]
The cure? Take two 5 megaton missles and glow me in the morning...
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 6:32:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Hydrochloric acid?
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 6:34:15 PM EDT
[#6]
The cure:

About 60 milli-rads of Excedrin U236

Bayer P-2 also works wonders too!!
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 6:52:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I dont think there is a cure. It's here to stay, and you cant wage war against a religion.
View Quote

Why not? Its been done for thousands of years by every country on this planet. The religion of these people promotes killing of innocents.
This is the way these people choose to fight. I say its payback. Israel should start the trend full scale.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 6:58:58 PM EDT
[#8]
I beg to differ on not being able to wage war with a religion.  I think we're in a fight for our survival and way of life right now.  Never before have our civil liberties been so infringed upon, while preserving the rights of a very distinguishable group and religion.

By looking at the asian bombings, you can clearly see that they weren't hitting the "West" inasmuch as they were just killing (or attempting to kill) Christians.  

I think the best way to look at them is by considering them rabid animals that have no reason, but are plenty dangerous.

Do you guys think its possible to actually WIPE OUT islam, given enough time?  I can't imagine a happy future with islam in the picture.  It clearly preaches hate, intolerance and murder.  How do you deal with that rationally???!!!
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 7:01:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Sylvester Stallone as 'Cobra'???
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 7:01:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 7:02:50 PM EDT
[#11]
[Dr. Hibbert Voice] fire, and lots of it! [/Dr. Hibbert Voice]
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 7:04:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
[url]www.ar15.com/members/albums/ilikelegs%2Fnuclear%2Egif[/url]
Nuke Mecca
View Quote

Tip of the iceberg my friend!
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 7:16:34 PM EDT
[#13]
So you're going to wage war against 1b people in at least half the countries of the world?  And what would that achieve?

Bastard muslims burn churches and murder people just because they're christians, and you want the US government to respond in kind?

I think the actions of the muslims will speak volumes about the religion they follow and kill in the name of.  Or at least I hope so.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 7:31:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Islam is the disease, and there is only one cure. The cure is death.

{Edited to add:}

"Wake Up" by Rage Against the Machine

"...never give up, to the Vietcong, you know they heard of this, they tried to blame it on Islam, give the power to the have-nots, and then came the shot..."
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 7:42:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Death and destruction. We really should wipe this religion from the face of the Earth. There is no room for it in a civilized society.
And don't tell me "we will be just as bad as them" if we destroy them. I believe when good kills evil, good is still good.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 7:43:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why does someone always bring up this draft dodging, anti-gun puke as an example of toughness?
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 7:49:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Islam is the disease, what's the cure?
View Quote

Radiation Therapy. Heavy Doses.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 7:54:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I think the actions of the muslims will speak volumes about the religion they follow and kill in the name of.  Or at least I hope so.
View Quote

Yes, I'd fight in a war to wipe out islam.  

And who the fuck cares if their actions "speak volumes" when we're getting fucking slaughtered?!  I know that's not the way you intended it to sound, but we're getting murdered because we refuse to recognize the true enemy is the religion, not the fanaticism.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 7:58:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Nuke 'em till they glow so we can shoot 'em 24 hours a day.[sniper]
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 8:12:42 PM EDT
[#20]
and you all stoop to their level...

Your comments are no different than their ideas/actions.

Fortunately, you all are (at least I hope/assume) blowing off steam and not actually following thru with lowering yourselves to their level.

However, on the islamic forums, there are lots of them saying the same thing about us... but only a few actually do anything, not the entire billion or so muslims.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 8:16:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Why does someone always bring up this draft dodging, anti-gun puke as an example of toughness?
View Quote

Because in 'Cobra', stallone said "You're the disease - I'm the cure!"

Geez, doesn't anybody study the classics anymore....
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 8:27:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

They are trying to systematically destroy us. I say Give`em a taste of their own medicine. Fight Fire With Fire. Let Israel Lead the way.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 8:33:19 PM EDT
[#23]
radiation "therapy"
:)
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 8:41:54 PM EDT
[#24]
"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit... it's the only way to be sure."

-Sigourney Weaver from "Aliens"

Link Posted: 10/23/2002 8:57:47 PM EDT
[#25]
While I get pissed off and frustrated at some of the stuff islamic terrorist do...

I also get pissed off at things other people/groups do, such as nuking two non-military cities in ww2, killing what? 1/4 million civilians?

Or the OK city bombing that destroyed half a building and killed all those kids in the daycare...

Or burning down the compound in waco...

You have to admit, there are nutjobs out there who commit horrible acts. But it's impossible to (realisticly) lay the blame on an entire religion or race because of what a small fraction of a percent of them have done/are doing.

People's arguments that we should kill all the muslims because they produce terrorists is in line with the anti-gunners saying ban all guns because of people like the MD sniper...

And don't get me wrong... I'd personnaly like to put an end to any terrorist I could get my sights on... Just like I'd love to give the MD sniper a taste of his own medecine... But that doesn't mean I want to waltz on over to afghanistan with a few thousand rounds of ammo and see how many random targets I can pick off. Nor does it mean I want to go up to the MD/VA area and shoot anybody I think is associated with whatever group/religion/race the MD sniper is linked to.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 8:58:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Nuke 'em till they glow so we can shoot 'em 24 hours a day.[sniper]
View Quote

I could not say it any better!  [}:D]  Ok, maybe I should try:  [b] STRATEGIC NUCLEAR WEAPONS! [/b]
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 9:02:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Here's the cure!

[img]http://www.quanticoarms.com/vaterrorist.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 9:13:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Here's the cure!

[url]http://www.quanticoarms.com/vaterrorist.jpg[/url]
View Quote

You're assuming Allah exists.  Maybe Allah is just the devil?

STEENKYBASTAGE, althought I'd like to agree with you, I think you're understating the connection between islam and their tyrranical beliefs.  Gun owners don't have a written law to kill anti's as the muslims have their koran that preaches for the death of the disbelievers.

If you're trying to be PC and whatnot, you're wasting your words on me.  I saw true evil last year and it was islam.  I may forget the smells of the burning bodies, the images may fade, but I will never ever forget the religion the atrocity was committed under.  It isn't fanatism when women and children and men are dancing in middle eastern streets at the death of 3000 innocent Americans.

They're coming for us, I just hope we have the time to prepare and the balls to finish the crusades.  There really is NOTHING redeeming about that religion.  I hope the next attack doesn't strike close to your home, but if it does, I hope you go and lay witness like I did.  

Link Posted: 10/23/2002 9:22:30 PM EDT
[#29]
I've worked with Muslims, been invited to their houses to have dinner with their families, and had Muslims in my classes when I was a university student.

All of the Muslims that I've had personal contact with were fine human beings who were not out to murder non-muslims, nor did they hate non-muslims.

However I notice that a huge percentage of Muslims are just absolutely murderous and that they find justifications for their murderous actions in the Koran.

The Muslims that I have had personal contact with were mostly secular..or at least not Muslim fundamentalists.

Unfortunately anyone who takes Islam seriously and who abide by all of the teachings of Mohammad will be incredibly intolerant of non-muslims. Why? The Koran demands it. Though it does exhort Muslims to not slaughter Jews and Christians who are considered to be people of the "book". The Koran does demand that Muslims slaughter idol worshippers such as Hindus and Bhuddists.

It seems that because Islam makes these demands on its adherents..Muslim communities as a whole are incapable of living in peace with non-Muslims. Basically Islam is not a religion of peace but rather a religion of war and conquest.

Because of this Muslims should (unfortunately) be treated as a special case. No different than a Nazi.

Just as Hitler proved to the world that the Nazis were incapable of living in peace so are the Muslims demonstrating through their actions that a War of Eradication should be made by Western Nations upon Islam.

Clearly Muslim adherents desire a Jihad or Holy War with the West. So why not give it to them? If a Muslim dies in a Holy War in defense of Islam, he will go to "heaven"..I propose that we make Muslims happy and send them to "paradise".
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 9:33:00 PM EDT
[#30]
There are 600 million Muslims in the world.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 10:05:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I also get pissed off at things other people/groups do, such as nuking two non-military cities in ww2, killing what? 1/4 million civilians?
View Quote

Try reading a history book instead of repeating what the fools at your public school taught you.  Although many civilians died, the cities that were nuked were very active military targets.

We killed quarter of a million yes....  But an invasion would have cost at least 4 times that.

I have trouble not blowing up when people like you say such stupid things:  My grandfather was on the way to the pacific from the european theater when the nuke was dropped.  There is a significant probability that I would not exist if the bomb had not beed dropped.  So basically what I'm saying is, [b]go to hell[/b].

My grandpa is still alive, thank God.  He recently turned 84 but he still has his wits.  He said, "I don't care what anyone says about Truman, thank God he dropped the bomb."
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 10:33:13 PM EDT
[#32]
what's the cure?
View Quote

Jesus.

Christianity.

[size=1]^
[url]www.Cures-not-wars.org/[/url] Truth Will Liberate Earth.
[url]www.RKBA.org/antis/hci-master[/url]Allege 1993 feinstein/hci master plan
PRETEXT for TOTAL Gun Freedom Confiscation Dis-Armament.
[url]http://www.DigitalAngel.net/[/url]Revelation 13:18  ID-GPS-MONEY Human Implant Micro-chip

Never Again, Never Forget
Seek the Truth , Liberate Your Mind
We Are At WAR
[/size=1]
FIXED BAYONETS

VX
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 10:49:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Try reading a history book instead of repeating what the fools at your public school taught you.  Although many civilians died, the cities that were nuked were very active military targets.

We killed quarter of a million yes....  But an invasion would have cost at least 4 times that.

I have trouble not blowing up when people like you say such stupid things:  My grandfather was on the way to the pacific from the european theater when the nuke was dropped.  There is a significant probability that I would not exist if the bomb had not beed dropped.  So basically what I'm saying is, [b]go to hell[/b].

My grandpa is still alive, thank God.  He recently turned 84 but he still has his wits.  He said, "I don't care what anyone says about Truman, thank God he dropped the bomb."
View Quote

Ok sir-know-it-all.

I think we could have just as easily scared the crap out of the japanese by demonstrating our nuclear power on less populated areas. Drop two nukes to show them the devestation and threaten Tokyo or their emperor's palace or something...

Nuking two cities as our initial display was not at all necessary.

So, there was military prescence... and just how many of the 250,000+ casualties were military?

Have you seen footage of the people who were unfortunate enough to be 2 miles away from ground zero whose entire half of their body is one giant blister?

I know good and well that the threat of nukes stopped short a lot of the war, but how we made our point was completely overboard.

Grow up, don't be such a jerk.

I'm glad you consider those 250,000 people a good trade-in for you being born.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 11:02:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Just as Hitler proved to the world that the Nazis were incapable of living in peace so are the Muslims demonstrating through their actions that a War of Eradication should be made by Western Nations upon Islam.
View Quote

yikes.

Have we forgot the lessons of history already? Killing millions of innocent people based on religious association, race, or for any reason is never the answer. I made a joke on what we should do but it was just that, a joke. Some of you guys are serious and that is pathetic. Did you want to go man to man with these evil Muslims and kill them with your own hands to save your life and the life of your loved ones? Or did you want to watch millions of innocent people die as we dispose of surplus nuclear weapons on the five o'clock news? Maybe you can make a case against the religion, but you can make cases against all religions. Not trying to start a war or anything but what is so "redeeming" about Judaism, Christianity, or any of the other "correct" religions. As an atheist I believe that they are all stupid and blind faith in something just because your parents told you it was the one and only true religion. You don't still believe in Santa do you?
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 11:07:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

STEENKYBASTAGE, althought I'd like to agree with you, I think you're understating the connection between islam and their tyrranical beliefs.  Gun owners don't have a written law to kill anti's as the muslims have their koran that preaches for the death of the disbelievers.
View Quote

I see, since they follow a religion that a small minority take literally and commit acts of terror... we should kill them all.

Hitler and germany caused much more bloodshed to the jews, why didn't we wipe out the germans to the last person?

How about these redneck white supremists? I'm sure they have some written code or belief system in obliterating all non-whites... Should we kill them all?

I'm not trying to be PC, I'm saying that if a crazy group of americans decided to start terrorizing all of europe and asia that I shouldn't be held responsible because I'm from America, or because I am also a Christian, or because I'm white, or because I lived next door to them.

If you're trying to be PC and whatnot, you're wasting your words on me. I saw true evil last year and it was islam. I may forget the smells of the burning bodies, the images may fade, but I will never ever forget the religion the atrocity was committed under. It isn't fanatism when women and children and men are dancing in middle eastern streets at the death of 3000 innocent Americans.
View Quote

But yet we forget the masses of americans dancing and celebrating the nuking of Japan... before the war was over. I suppose every Japanese person should now want Americans dead because of our celebration.

I'm curious... those who want to "nuke em all". What religion do you believe (if any)?

I suppose there have never been atrocities committed by any religion/group/race that you belong to...?

I think something definitely needs to be done, but not a blanket scenario where we try to pull a hitler and wipe out entire religions/races/countries. To do so would put us on the EXACT SAME LEVEL as the terrorist. Unless of course you think killing 600,000,000 (as someone earlier in this thread listed, I assume that's right) muslims is better than the few thousand casualties we have suffered.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 11:43:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
what's the cure?
View Quote

Jesus.

Christianity.

VX
View Quote

to the only person to post the correct (and sensible) answer, i commend thee.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 11:57:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Here is your answer:

From a New King James version of the Bible:

Ecclesiastes 2:1-8

To Everything there is a season,a time for every purpose under heaven:

A time to be born, and a time to die;
A time to plant and a time to pluck what is planted;
A time to [b]KILL[/b],and a time to heal.
A time to break down, and a time to build up.
A time to weep, and a time to laugh.
A time to mourn, and a time to dance.
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones.
A time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embraceing.
A time to gain, and a time to lose.
A time to keep and a time to throw away.
A time to tear, and a time to sew.
A time to keep silence, and a time to speak.
A time to love,and a time to hate.
A time of [b]WAR[/b] and a time of peace.

The answer for all you Politically correct people is a follows.

We have tried peace with individuals who practice islam, and all it has gotten us is innocent people getting killed. So another words we have tried diplomacy, and it has failed for decades.
We have tried to understand Islam, all it has gotten us is more innocent people killed.
We have tried to love the muslim that sits next to us at work, or at school, or on the bus, or who walks by you on the street, all it has gotten us is more innoccent people getting killed.

Christians,and Jewish people of the earth have tried for centuries to get along with people of the islamic faith, all it has produced is innocent people getting killed.

So the answer to what is the cure for Islam, it is simple, a total world extermination of the religion of Islam.

Because right know in time it is a time of war, it is a time to hate Islam,It is a time to speak out against the destruction that people who practice Islam produces,and it is a time to refrain from embraceing the Islamic communities all across the world.

Plane and simple, erraticate Islam.

Name one Islamic country in the world that has produced something that is a benifit to the whole world, besides oil? Can you name one cure of some disease that came out of an Islamic country? Can you name any benifit that
Islam has had on the world? Has Islam done anything to promote peace? Has Islam produced any sort of financial stability for a nation?

People say true followers of Islam are true followers of Peace! Well if you take the koran literally and for all that is in it, I dont see any peace in it at all. The so called secular believeing Islamic believers are according to the koran, not true followers of the koran. You cannot pick and choose what you are going to follow in the koran, for if you do, then you are not a true believer in Islam!

Nobody likes war, but war is part of life.

If people do not take the threat that Islam presents, then Islam will eventually ruin the world.

Deal with the problem, before the problem deals with you!
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 2:14:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
There are 600 million Muslims in the world.
View Quote

We've got our work cut out huh? To bad we cant genitically engineer a final solution virus that would only kill muslims.

YEEE HAWWWW KILL EM ALLL!!

LOL

Link Posted: 10/24/2002 2:23:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
what's the cure?
View Quote

Jesus.

Christianity.

VX
View Quote

to the only person to post the correct (and sensible) answer, i commend thee.
View Quote

Will that be VX nerve agent in gaseous or liquid form?
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 2:26:55 AM EDT
[#40]
your talking about KILLING 1 BILLION PEOPLE???
because there religion is Different from yours? islam IS growing FAST, and will be larger than christianity SOON.

when the Genocidal NAZIesque Storm Troopers on this site start up, KEEP ME OUT OF IT

many of the Muslims in this world are US Allies.

Islam is NOT THE DISEASE, MILITANT RADICALISM IS!!! and there are militant radicals in EVERY religion.

by the way, i met some Muslims today, even a palestinian, and they didnt try to kill me or convert me. they are good people and i will NOT blame them for the actions of a FEW.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 2:29:08 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 3:01:50 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Hydrochloric acid?
View Quote

Send them all to the ComputerGuy School of Driveway Cleaning but don't give them masks or gloves.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 3:11:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Well, since we cant take them out militarily, why dont we take them out the same way Christianity was taken out?  Materialism, MTV, pop culture, drugs, easy sex, high-paying jobs and economic opportunity, pleasure and hedonism?

All of this is a lot more alluring than devoting your life to getting your suicide bombing just right to kill as many Jews or Westerners as possible.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 3:15:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

You are looking at this in hindsight, my friend. And even then, you are wrong.

What you need to do is try to find some WWII vets and get their opinion on that matter as they were there and had everything to lose.

My father, for instance, was all geared up for the invasion when we dropped the bomb. He lived through the landing at Iwo Jima, saw what happened at Okinawa, and he once told me he was convinced he and his buddies would all die when we invaded Japan.

Years later, he found out the stories the Navy told him were true. There was women and children armed with sharp sticks ready to fight off the attack. Had we invaded, we would have probably killed millions, not 200,000. They would not have surrendered, not a one of them.

The US was set on unconditional surrender -- there was no other option. Americans were dying at an increasing rate as we got closer to Japan. The end result would have been the greatest bloodbath in history.

Now, you come along almost 60 years later convinced that we should not have dropped the bomb? What makes you the expert?

If my dad were still physically able, he would slap you along side the head and tell you to shut the fuck up. You were not there.

BTW, if you have read history, you would know we only had enough material for two bombs. Had we blown that material on demonstrations, and the Japanese did not buy it, we may have had to wait another year to get the material we needed. That would guarantee the invasion of Japan and perhaps the death of my father and many more like him.

So, quit trolling and go back to playing on DU or something.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 3:30:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Fortunately, you all are (at least I hope/assume) blowing off steam and not actually following thru with lowering yourselves to their level.

However, on the islamic forums, there are lots of them saying the same thing about us... but only a few actually do anything, not the entire billion or so muslims.
View Quote

It is called SUrvival of the Fittest, only time wil ltell who is more fit to survive, muslims or non-muslims.

SO far, the score is up for the muslims.  THey will do whatever is neccessary to ensure their survival, we on the other hand have shown to be a little timid in protecting our children.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 4:00:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Send the bigger version of this to Indonesia for starters:

[img]http://www.modelwarships.com/gallery/ss/ssbn-726/350-pv/Ohio1.jpg[/img]

For those that build models, check this site out:

[url]http://www.modelwarships.com/gallery/index-gallery.html[/url]

Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:07:32 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 6:29:55 AM EDT
[#48]
Okay, how about DISCRIMINATING killing...delivered in 173gr packages, one to a customer?

Link Posted: 10/24/2002 7:14:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Go for it.

And when you're done with the muslims, lets go in and snuff the Jews. After all, the so called banking cartels are playing hell on all of us, according to 9 out of 10 conspiracy theorists.

And while we're at it, let's eradicate those pesky Catholics that are papists and pay homage to Rome.

After that's done, it'll be a fine time to string up the blacks, orientals, and everyone else that ain't WASP.

After a good housecleaning, there ought not to be a single gook, or dink or nigger or chink, leaving the country safe for honkies that never left the farm.

When that's done, the baptists can murder all the Prebsterians who can snull all the episcopalians. After that, the religion surviving can start to clean itself out, and with any luck, it will purge itself down to one member.

Last of the Methodists.(or whatever.)

Get your head out of your ass.

Look at Ireland, where Catholics and Protestants have been killing each other for years under the name of religion. I never hear anyone mention THAT

The mentality in this thread is the same shown by Sarah and company: A black rifle was used to kill someone so all black rifles ought to be outlawed.

A muslim kills someone so all muslims should be outlawed?

Give the religion a break. How many out there that are decent people that are trying to raise decent kids? Lots.

Every religion finds itself bastardized by those that choose to read the Bible, Koran, Torah, etc and take things out of context. Islam is no exception.

I would like to know how many of you have gotten off of your asses and read the Koran.(I just got a copy.)

I have no desire to take part in any pogram.

Link Posted: 10/24/2002 7:27:51 AM EDT
[#50]
And when you're done reading your Koran, you will realize non-Muslims are considered second class citizens, which provides the basis for the mistrust, hate, and finally atrocities we see all over the world committed in the name of Islam. It's difficult to convince people they should kill others for their religious beliefs unless your own religion paints others as creatures of less value than yourself.

This is the fundamental problem with Islam. You don't find hate chaptered in the Christian Bible and as far as I know, it's not chaptered in the Torah either.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top