Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2002 10:21:20 AM EDT
We should ship this guy to Afghanistan....

John Stanton
He wrote this article and it appeared all over the world.  My boss just got back from China and it was in their China Daily newspaper Vol 22 No 7036 Oct 19-20, 2002.
"When the Bullet Meets the Bone"

article also appears here:
[url]http://www.counterpunch.org/stanton1005.html[/url]

and here:
[url]http://www.onlinejournal.com/Special_Reports/Stanton101902/stanton101902.html[/url]

-Mike
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 10:36:58 AM EDT
[#1]
This guy is so full of shit, that it isn't even funny.  Every single sentence in his salvo is a load of steaming dog shit.  

Check out this little pearl of ballistic nonsense from his article:

[i]"When the Bullet Hits the Bone

What happens when a bullet hits a human head? Who wants to take responsibility for putting that bullet right where the Bush Regime and so many Americans want it to go? Would they pull the trigger if they really knew? According to marksman.com and an autopsy report, the bullet travels at high speed (generally at or above 1,000 feet per second) when it encounters the surface of the head. Instantly it begins to decelerate and deform, flattening on impact—an effect known as mushrooming." [/i]

1000 fps??? BWAHAHAHAHHA...Mushrooming??? BWAHHAHAHA.  This guy does realize that he is talking about a .223, right?  

This guy claims to be some sort of a security policy expert from VA- again, BWAHAHAHAHA.

Don't get mad at nutty stuff like this- laugh at it.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top