Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/22/2002 7:18:02 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 8:08:39 AM EDT
We live in the outer burbs near Fredericksburg. Not sure...but I'm leaning towards not taking the little ones out. My son and I would normally take them around the neighborhood, and we would both be carrying...but that wouldn't make much difference against a rifle. We'll see...
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 8:14:46 AM EDT
as a side note...how many young punk kids do you think will go out trick-or-treating dressed as the sniper? immagine the leo's headache trying to sort of toy guns from real ones (at night in the dark from a distance).
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 8:18:43 AM EDT
Down here in Richmond, the schools are closed for a second day. It now seems that a specific threat was given against children in the Ashland note, so what originally appeared to be an overreaction (closing schools), seems more valid. Todays closings were announced yesterday, but I bet most would have opened had full information been known by EOD Monday. In other words, Hell Yes! It'll have an impact.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 3:16:37 PM EDT
I suspect there are going to a lot of parties and very little trick-or-treating, except maybe in very local areas. This Halloween, the adults are going to be more scared than the kids. [:(!]
Top Top