Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2002 9:53:27 PM EDT
I bought a drop-in .357 Sig barrel for my G-Lock 23, it came today. I wanted to go try it out, so I went to buy a box of (retail priced) ammo from the locals.
I went to the local Ace Hardware Store, the guy behind the counter handed me a box of .357 magnums and told me they will do the trick. I had to say "Point-three-fifty-seven-SIG" three times before he caught on. "Nope, don't carry them."
Went to Wally-World, the counter guy hands me a box of .357 magnums. "Point-three-fifty-seven-SIG", he caught on faster than the last guy."Nope, don't carry them."
Went to the Gun Range/Gun Store, was told "Nope, carry them, but don't have any. Try back in a couple of weeks."
I guess I'll have to drop The Ammoman an email. I hope he sends me "Point-three-fifty-seven-SIG"......

Link Posted: 10/21/2002 10:31:26 PM EDT
[#1]
.357 Magnum is a helluva caliber - have fun with your new .357 Magnum barrel!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 10:38:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Hmm - I carried them.
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 10:38:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
.357 Magnum is a helluva caliber - have fun with your new .357 Magnum barrel!!!!!
View Quote

Did you even read the post?

point-three-five-seven-SIG

NOT MAGNUM

[:)]
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 10:39:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Heh...

Joe, I got news for you... Most shops in the Seattle area aren't that much better. [;)]

There are only a couple that I really trust.

Where exactly is Podunk anyway? [}:D]

Cheers,
Chris

Proud member of the BDF (Ballard Defense Force). [;)]
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 10:51:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Thats what you get for shooting a ......boutique cartridge.[:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top