Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2002 12:31:06 AM EDT
I have never seen Him in person at an event like the one in dallas last night. He was incredible to see and listen to.

He is getting pretty old and a lot of people think this might Have been his last major public speaking event. I consider him to be a Nation treasure to our great nation and one that won't be around much longer. He is one great example of a faithful and trusted servant of God who has persevered to the end. What a blessing it was to see a true Man of God in his latter days of life still standing firm on the Gospel of Christ. It was inspiring, yet sad. Seems like the America I once knew and the people I once admired are slowly leaving us and they all seem to be concerned as to whether we will be strong and equipped enough to handle the storm that is looming on the horizon ready to test are Nations courage and character and resolve. God help us.
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 12:35:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I saw his billboards last week in Dallas...
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 12:45:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Pardon my asking, butwho is Billy Graham?
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 12:47:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Pardon my asking, butwho is Billy Graham?
View Quote

I think it is Jimmy Carter's step/half brother.
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 12:50:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 12:55:30 AM EDT
[#5]
LOL. Does he have a sidekick with twelve foot tall hair too?
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 5:57:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Oh, not the wrestler? [:)]
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 6:06:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Seems like the America I once knew and the people I once admired are slowly leaving us and they all seem to be concerned as to whether we will be strong and equipped enough to handle the storm that is looming on the horizon ready to test are Nations courage and character and resolve. God help us.
View Quote

Don't worry. Allah and his prophet Mohammed will be there to fill the void.
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 6:07:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Billy Graham is a fine man. Some of the comment's I'm sure were in fun but are in very poor taste. His son Franklin is one of us, very much enjoy's shooting and is into class 3 as well.
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 7:00:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Not to worry, [b]Brother BeauBeaux[/b], I have always thought that the ridicule shown to true men of God was simply part and parcel of that shown to their Master while He was in our midst.

[b]John, Chapter 15, v. 18:[/b]

[red][b]If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.[/b][/red]

Sounds like Jesus' personal stamp of approval on our Brother Graham.

If saving souls for the Lord is our business, then Brother Graham will be the head of the table set before us in the next world.

Eric The(IHopeToBeJustAWaiterAtThatDinner)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 8:07:21 AM EDT
[#10]

Eric The(IHopeToBeJustAWaiterAtThatDinner)Hun
View Quote

Amen. Maybe the busboy, maybe just the person who gets to clean the cups.

Ben

Maybe Go Fishin with Mathew and all those guys?? That would be somethin.  I bet you those guys got the best tackle around.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top