Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/18/2002 4:40:04 PM EDT
Went over to Democraticundeground and apparently a few people on their forum own guns! Whats up with that? CRC
Link Posted: 10/18/2002 4:44:55 PM EDT
It's ok for THEM to have guns, they're enlightened. It's not ok for US to have guns, we're murderous savages. Hope that helps you understand their position.
Link Posted: 10/18/2002 4:54:20 PM EDT
I suspect at least a few of them are infiltrators or black rifle operatives with cells within the DU. [;)] Either that or they're transitional Republicans. Honestly though, just because they're Dems doesn't mean all Dems are gun-grabbers. It's the bug-eyed, slack-jawed "all guns are bad" Dem loons that get the more tolerant ones speaking up.
Link Posted: 10/18/2002 10:36:10 PM EDT
Do they? Did I mention the Ferrari & private jet & mansion I own? Did I mention the Playmate wife I had? Have you heard about my yacht? Or my over-endowment? Point is, on the internet anyone can "be" or own anything they want to say. Clearly they feel that "owning" a gun gives them much more credence when they spout anti-gun "common sense gun control" BS.
Link Posted: 10/18/2002 10:40:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/18/2002 10:41:12 PM EDT by 82ndAbn]
Link Posted: 10/18/2002 11:07:16 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 82ndAbn:
Originally Posted By BobCole: Do they? Did I mention the Ferrari & private jet & mansion I own? Did I mention the Playmate wife I had? Have you heard about my yacht? Or my over-endowment? Point is, on the internet anyone can "be" or own anything they want to say. Clearly they feel that "owning" a gun gives them much more credence when they spout anti-gun "common sense gun control" BS.
View Quote
You couldn't be more centered when you hit that bulls-eye. The Dems can be counted on for one thing - lying.
View Quote
Dems don't lie, they misinterpret the truth. [:)]
Top Top