Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/17/2002 6:30:58 AM EDT
A couple of months ago someone posted that it seems that everytime a national election comes up there is a school shooting or some nutcase ventilating a McDonald's.And look at where we are now,here it is election time and,LOOKIE HERE!!WE GOT A SNIPER!!! Why is that?Do y'all think it's just a horrible coincidence.....or something else?(perhaps a Government op designed to further erode our 2nd Ammendment rights) (time for the tinfoil hats) ...and as for who ORIGINALLY posted this topic, I guess you can tell us that you told us so.Congrats,you're a psychic!(perhaps you should work for Deion Warwick and her friends) lol...jus kidding.......or am I?Tell us,"all seeing" and "all knowing".
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 6:45:59 AM EDT
[afdb] Of course...it's always a professional or professionals hired by certain factions of the U.S. Government that are "interested" in a certain outcome of the elections and the resultant ability to control the populace via confiscatory gun laws. REGISTRATION CONFISCATION ENSLAVEMENT EXECUTION ...the way it has always been. [/afdb] "From my cold, dead, hands! Steve
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 6:49:14 AM EDT
then the answer to stoping all the shooting that happen close to an election is to... . . .. . . . . . .. . .. . . Ban Elections... Do it for the children!
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 6:54:32 AM EDT
[img]http://zapatopi.net/afdb/afdbhead.jpg[/img] Me thinks yo beanie be 2 tight!
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 6:56:01 AM EDT
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the hat!!
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 6:59:20 AM EDT
[center][img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/osprey21%2Ftinhat%2Egif[/img][/center]
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 7:03:35 AM EDT
Hell,even The_Macallan has HIS tin hat on in another topic on the sniper..................................................................................................the end is near
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 7:14:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/17/2002 7:15:19 AM EDT by mattsd]
[img]http://zapatopi.net/afdb/afdbtest.gwb.jpg[/img]
Top Top