Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2002 6:30:58 AM EDT
A couple of months ago someone posted that it seems that everytime a national election comes up there is a school shooting or some nutcase ventilating a McDonald's.And look at where we are now,here it is election time and,LOOKIE HERE!!WE GOT A SNIPER!!!

Why is that?Do y'all think it's just a horrible coincidence.....or something else?(perhaps a Government op designed to further erode our 2nd Ammendment rights)

(time for the tinfoil hats)

...and as for who ORIGINALLY posted this topic,
I guess you can tell us that you told us so.Congrats,you're a psychic!(perhaps you should work for Deion Warwick and her friends)

lol...jus kidding.......or am I?Tell us,"all seeing" and "all knowing".
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 6:45:59 AM EDT
[#1]
[afdb]
Of course...it's always a professional or professionals hired by certain factions of the U.S. Government that are "interested" in a certain outcome of the elections and the resultant ability to control the populace via confiscatory gun laws.

REGISTRATION
CONFISCATION
ENSLAVEMENT
EXECUTION

...the way it has always been.
[/afdb]

"From my cold, dead, hands!

Steve
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 6:49:14 AM EDT
[#2]
then the answer to stoping all the shooting that happen close to an election is to...

Ban Elections... Do it for the children!
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 6:54:32 AM EDT
[#3]
[img]http://zapatopi.net/afdb/afdbhead.jpg[/img]
Me thinks yo beanie be 2 tight!
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 6:56:01 AM EDT
[#4]
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the hat!!
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 6:59:20 AM EDT
[#5]

[center][img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/osprey21%2Ftinhat%2Egif[/img][/center]
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 7:03:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Hell,even The_Macallan has HIS tin hat on in another topic on the sniper..................................................................................................the end is near
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 7:14:50 AM EDT
[#7]
[img]http://zapatopi.net/afdb/afdbtest.gwb.jpg[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top