Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2002 2:55:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/16/2002 2:59:35 PM EDT by SteyrAUG]
New secret treehouse. Much work to be done. If interested email: [url]Gbr736@cswebmail.com[/url] Include AR15 username. Email addy must match registered AR15.com email addy. No members registered on or after todays date. Sorry. Previous Treehouse members need to register new location. We don't exist. [:D]
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 6:14:30 PM EDT
We need a couple more guys who don't really exist. The ficticious Treehouse is in up and running.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 6:31:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/16/2002 6:33:36 PM EDT by buck_nay_kid]
If it was not for my being real I would be in.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 6:36:31 PM EDT
I can't climb trees (it's the paws). Now if you were talking caves, well... I'm your man.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 6:38:50 PM EDT
Chair against the wall?
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 7:18:05 PM EDT
What exzctly is a tree house?
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 7:22:23 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Combat_Jack: What exzctly is a tree house?
View Quote
Like a green house, only bigger.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 7:25:10 PM EDT
Originally Posted By garheadjr: Chair against the wall?
View Quote
LOL. The Chair Is STILL Against The Wall.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 7:30:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 7:47:01 PM EDT
Im really confused, what is this thing?
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 9:05:30 PM EDT
John has a long mustache....
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 9:26:38 PM EDT
For those in the dark, the Black Ops team certainly doesn't exist. We do not conduct unauthorized clandestine internet warfare against various communist, antigun websites, etc. We do not go to the places merely to cause trouble for fun and amusement. We just wouldn't do that. GB would NEVER condone such a thing. [:D]
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 9:51:22 PM EDT
Mail sent uh, i mean no mail sent......
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 9:58:13 PM EDT
i'm in steyr, but you already know that.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 11:13:48 PM EDT
Why does everyone on the ops team have to be BLACK? What about us other guys? [:E]
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 6:14:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/17/2002 6:14:38 AM EDT by u-baddog]
Originally Posted By EdAvilaSr: Steyr, Recruit your friend cool at Full-Auto. He can't Be reaL LOL! [:)]
View Quote
ROFLMAO
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 6:24:31 AM EDT
Originally Posted By SteyrAUG: New secret treehouse. Much work to be done. If interested email: [url]Gbr736@cswebmail.com[/url] Include AR15 username. Email addy must match registered AR15.com email addy. No members registered on or after todays date. Sorry. Previous Treehouse members need to register new location. We don't exist. [:D]
View Quote
The page cannot be displayed The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please try the following: Click the Refresh button, or try again later. If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly. To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings. If you would like Windows to try and discover them, click Detect Network Settings Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed. If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0. Click the Back button to try another link. Cannot find server or DNS Error Internet Explorer
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 6:26:44 AM EDT
Must be a real secret, tried it twice. Hmmmmmm, maybe it's another conspiracy, and my username is blocked.....it could be...
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 6:28:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/17/2002 7:07:41 AM EDT by osprey21]
Well he did say they didn't exist. [}:D]
Edited to say
View Quote
If I could get [b]somebody to fix my frickin' Email problem[/b] I wouldn't join in. [0:)]
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 6:33:07 AM EDT
I'm in but I'll never smoke weed w/Willie again... [smoke]
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 7:57:52 AM EDT
Originally Posted By liberty86: Must be a real secret, tried it twice. Hmmmmmm, maybe it's another conspiracy, and my username is blocked.....it could be...
View Quote
Ummm, did you send a email request to that address or click on it thinking it was a link?
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 8:23:36 AM EDT
Originally Posted By SteyrAUG:
Originally Posted By liberty86: Must be a real secret, tried it twice. Hmmmmmm, maybe it's another conspiracy, and my username is blocked.....it could be...
View Quote
Ummm, did you send a email request to that address or click on it thinking it was a link?
View Quote
I clicked on it thinking it was a link. It is a link, and goes nowhere. Does that mean I flunked the entrance exam?? (I'm too stoopid?) [:D]
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 8:28:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/17/2002 8:30:14 AM EDT by reconBYfire]
Originally Posted By liberty86:
View Quote
View Quote
I clicked on it thinking it was a link. It is a link, and goes nowhere. Does that mean I flunked the entrance exam?? (I'm too stoopid?) [:D]
View Quote
ROTFLMAO..... my edit: If the treehouse doesnt really exist then your brain doesnt exist; therefore, that link didnt exist so how could you possible fail unless you really exist.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 9:38:37 AM EDT
Originally Posted By reconBYfire:
Originally Posted By liberty86:
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
ROTFLMAO..... my edit: If the treehouse doesnt really exist then your brain doesnt exist; therefore, that link didnt exist so how could you possible fail unless you really exist.
View Quote
Then I passed?? Or I don't exist....or maybe it's... My head hurts.........[whacko]
Top Top