Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/16/2002 2:59:35 AM EDT
It's tacky for even a [img]http://www.seresmitologicos.net/troll2.gif[/img] to start a thread so you can write a story for your "news"paper or TV show, then just go away. [b]COWARD!!!!![/b] Why not bring your [img]http://www.seresmitologicos.net/troll2.gif[/img] ass back and follow up. You never even told us what "news"paper or TV network you are trolling for..... Scott
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 3:10:48 AM EDT
Sure looked that way to me.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 4:09:14 AM EDT
OK,I missed something. Where we at here?
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 5:48:56 AM EDT
Yeah, your first firearm purchase is going to be a MAC-10 selective fire weapon? With [b]NO[/b] weapons experience? Sorry if we misjudged you. But if it smells like a skunk, I don't walk up and search for the stripes...... Scott
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 5:50:40 AM EDT
Well, if anyone needs to look for the stripes..... [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=148978[/url] Scott
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 5:53:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/16/2002 5:56:00 AM EDT by MAC-DADDY]
Originally Posted By DScottHewitt: Yeah, your first firearm purchase is going to be a MAC-10 selective fire weapon? With [b]NO[/b] weapons experience? Sorry if we misjudged you. But......................" And he is calling US wackos!!!OK[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 6:00:59 AM EDT
He's been here a week. I called him a [:K] on his very first post. A post in which he stated that the sniper would be caught and be a resident of the City of Manassas VA. [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] Go away!
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 6:32:37 AM EDT
Based on the name in his profile, there is an Associate Editor of the same name for US News and World Report. Doesn't seem to write much, but could simply be doing research (in the journalism world, those who can write, do. Those who can't write, do research, or edit). Doesn't mean it's the same guy, but anything is possible.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 6:44:03 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 6:52:04 AM EDT
Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1: He has logged in this morning, but no posting to "defend his good name." This is probably quite telling. Good work, DSH!
View Quote
He did post a reply earlier on this thread, but it looks like he's deleted it.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 7:27:59 AM EDT
Hey, if he really is a reporter, at least he's getting some information, rather than just spewing completely wrong "facts" that so many others are. At least he went to the time and trouble to find a site with knowledeable people, and asked some questions. This site is public, and anyone that wants can read anyting we post - and it's not like people answered his MAC-10 post about Class III ownership in VA with anything other than good intentions or helpful information. It would be nice for him to come back and identify himself - just for our curiousity - but since when has that been a requirement for this board. Lots of people know who I am, and could identify me and find my home phone number and address if they wanted to spend 5 minutes - but that's because I don't care. But there are PLENTY of people on this site who want to be here annonymously, and there's nothing wrong with that.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 8:02:02 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Yankee1911:
Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1: He has logged in this morning, but no posting to "defend his good name." This is probably quite telling. Good work, DSH!
View Quote
He did post a reply earlier on this thread, but it looks like he's deleted it.
View Quote
Yeah. He posted to say he is leaving because we are too mean..... Scott
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 8:44:12 AM EDT
i really dont think he was trolling was probly looking around ongun broker saw a subgun for sale and wanted to know if that was even legal for the average person to own. you have to remember alot of gun owners thinks machine guns are tottaly illegal until they find out the truth about NFA weapons.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 5:18:21 PM EDT
If a reporter comes to the site and identifies his/herself, I would be glad to answer questions.
Link Posted: 10/16/2002 5:28:47 PM EDT
I'm not convinced he is a troll. He may just be a young kid that doesn't know any better. PC, I'm in Fairfax, you are in Fairfax, If you want to get together at the NRA range to learn the basics, just let me know. --LS
Top Top