Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2002 6:11:00 PM EDT
FOX reports a shooting in Fairfax, at a Home depot. The victim, a woman is dead. So much for a "day off"...
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 6:21:28 PM EDT
ahh christ....... maybe now they will release the N.G.! I hope they get this fuck!
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 6:25:39 PM EDT
DAMNIT!!! what an asshole. way i see it LE is actually hindering the capture process. i'd gladly take a week off work waiting around for him to strike again so i could shoot his nuts off. but, for some reason the thought of me on post at a nearby gas station with my AR gives me a vision of the FBI or ATF putting a round through my chest before i could ever get a crack at this murderous POS. we're in big trouble folks. i'm getting concerned.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 6:26:04 PM EDT
and seattle is beating the 49ers
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 6:29:40 PM EDT
This guy is a sick fuck. No way to sugar-coat it. God bless the victims and their familys. Maybe we need to Pray. God help us, and the Police.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 6:55:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/14/2002 6:56:20 PM EDT by 9divdoc]
[url]http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/South/10/14/sniper.shootings/index.html[/url] Shooting in Falls Church, Virginia Monday, October 14, 2002 Posted: 10:15 PM EDT (0215 GMT) FALLS CHURCH, Virginia (CNN) -- A person was shot outside a Home Depot in this Washington, D.C., suburb Monday night, and police were investigating whether it was related to the string of sniper shootings in the area, authorities said. Employees working in the shopping center in the Falls Church-Seven Corners area said customers ran into their stores saying they heard a single shot. The one-bullet attacks have been a hallmark of the sniper case so far. Authorities shut down major arteries in the area, including the George Washington Parkway, the American Legion Bridge and the Woodrow Wilson Bridge. They said police were in high pursuit of a vehicle on Route 50 in the area.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 7:38:37 PM EDT
I have heard of some of the witness saying they saw the shooter with an "assault style rifle" These are very sad days
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 8:18:40 PM EDT
Originally Posted By M4_Aiming_at_U: I have heard of some of the witness saying they saw the shooter with an "assault style rifle" These are very sad days
View Quote
To most of the sheeple, a BB gun is an 'assault style rifle'. They wouldn't know the fucking difference as most of their knowledge about guns are the lies spouted by Clinton, Boxer, and Fineswine.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 8:53:15 PM EDT
Evidently the husband saw the wife get hit. God Bless Him and protect him...I would be a wreck.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 8:59:03 PM EDT
Originally Posted By M4_Aiming_at_U: ahh christ....... maybe now they will release the N.G.! I hope they get this fuck!
View Quote
Oh, I guess you were the one person who voted for sending out the NG on my poll.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 9:03:09 PM EDT
Originally Posted By bulldog1967: Evidently the husband saw the wife get hit. God Bless Him and protect him...I would be a wreck.
View Quote
Ditto, and this is why I am furious (asinreallyfuckingpissedoffbeyondwordsfurious­) about whoever is doing this. Sick son-of-a-bitch. When this guy gets apprehended, it's gonna be real ugly.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 10:04:35 PM EDT
I don't think the "authorities" will catch him, he will either be turned in by a citizen or he will turn himself in.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 10:11:40 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ArmdLbrl:
Originally Posted By M4_Aiming_at_U: ahh christ....... maybe now they will release the N.G.! I hope they get this fuck!
View Quote
Oh, I guess you were the one person who voted for sending out the NG on my poll.
View Quote
I guess I was, I just see them as a very useful tool in the roadblocks and using the Air national guards helicopters as well.
Top Top