Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2002 4:41:21 PM EDT
after we find this guy, i say lets give him the Israeli treatment. first thing we should do is deport his wife and children to mexico, then go to his parents' house and bulldoze it. or we can just drop a 1 ton laser guided bomb on his neighborhood, after all his neighbors are guilty of harboring terrorists, we should do this at night to maximize civilian deaths.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 5:51:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice attempt at sarcasm.  The only difference between this prick and those pricks is that the Palestinians support the bombings..  YOu are going ot be hard pressed to find anyone whole heartedly supporting this guy killing random people.  

Keving67
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 5:52:37 PM EDT
[#2]
The jew crew should be on the way.

Keving67
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 5:58:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 6:01:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Coltar1five 88

I think a phone blowing his head off would work well.

View Quote

Oh yeah!  That was cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet!  They got him with a public phone bomb.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 6:02:30 PM EDT
[#5]
[:K]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top