Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/14/2002 6:30:03 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 6:32:07 AM EDT
Each and every saudi can eat the peanuts out of my shit. I can't wait until we are done with Iraq (4...or 5 days max), then we can spank those little bastards harder than they have ever been spanked.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 6:51:22 AM EDT
America needs to show these turds that you don't fuck with a bus when your riding a bike.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 7:23:24 AM EDT
They should be thanking their moon god, allah that after 15 of the terrorists came from their country, that the US didn't turn that sand flea haven into a glass factory. Furthermore, these new policies are a joke because how many Americans go to SA a year? Fuck em. BOMB MECCA.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 8:21:24 AM EDT
Before 9-11 the Saudis got [b]special[/b] treatment that other countries did not when it came to these procedures. For them to think that nothing should change just shows how crazy they are. Their unnecessary (because a US citizen has never committed a terrorist act there) and bizarre reciprocal actions just reveals their spiteful nature.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 8:25:01 AM EDT
Originally Posted By shooter69: Before 9-11 the Saudis got [b]special[/b] treatment that other countries did not when it came to these procedures. For them to think that nothing should change just shows how crazy they are. Their unnecessary (because a US citizen has never committed a terrorist act there) and bizarre reciprocal actions just reveals their spiteful nature.
View Quote
Agreed
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 8:32:24 AM EDT
So when's the invasion? I've always liked the thought of owning some desert property to ride motorcyles on.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 9:31:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/14/2002 9:31:58 AM EDT by TheHappyBlaster]
Let's just wait until the islamist fanatics topple the house of Saud. We can laugh our asses off while the royal families' heads are hoisted on pikes, & we'll have the perfect exuse to invade & smash another terrorist regime. Win, win situation, I'd say.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 10:01:21 AM EDT
Originally Posted By osprey21: America needs to show these turds that you don't fuck with a bus when your riding a bike.
View Quote
LMFAO!!!! I just got the funniest picture of an arab on a bicycle in the carpool lane... someone needs to photoshop that one!!!
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 10:20:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/14/2002 10:24:17 AM EDT by raven]
You know why this is especially laughable? It's nearly impossible to get a visa to enter Saudi Arabia unless the government invites you first. They dont want any filthy kufars in their islamic paradise unless they absolutely need them. Even if for some reason you're on a layover, you can't even stay in the airport for more than 24 hours. Tourism is not a valid reason to visit Saudi Arabia. Americans and westerners are not welcome there. And yet they feel offended that we take extra interest in people coming out of their countries, the world centers of terrorism, after the devastating terrorist attack of 9/11, committed by their citizens? We're the insensitive ones? Fuck them.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 12:04:23 PM EDT
Originally Posted By osprey21: America needs to show these turds that you don't fuck with a bus when your riding a bike.
View Quote
WOW, that is funny as HELL!!! LMAO!!!!! [:D]
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 2:09:37 AM EDT
btt because the saudis are cock knockers
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 4:05:09 AM EDT
The last I knew SA doesn't issue tourist visas. The only way to get in is with our military or as an employee of a company operating in SA. Having spent a bit of time there, I don't know why anyone would want to visit as a tourist. Eddie
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 8:47:25 AM EDT
The Saudis only let in oil field workers who do the work they are not smart enough to do. Some of that stuff actually takes technical knowhow, and perhaps even education. Saudis, and most Arabs, as a whole, cheat their way through the educational process when sent here to the U.S. for their engineering degrees, and can't take care of their own business over there. Thus, they need Americans, or others to come in and do it for them. And without oil, they are nothing. If the damn Saudis REALLY felt bad for the Palestinians, they have more than enough money to BUY them a country, say, Zimbabwe, or Uganda, or some other beautiful place, and never miss a penney of it. If I have insulted any Saudis or other Arabs, GOOD. The truth hurts, huh?
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 2:47:10 PM EDT
The Saudis only let in oil field workers who do the work they are not smart enough to do.
View Quote
Actually, they hire foreign manpower for just about everything. Lots of people from third world countries. As I recall there are more foreign nationals living in SA than arabs. Before the war started, I was assigned a crew of heavy equipment operators to build bunkers. Most were from the PI. Eddie
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 2:53:36 PM EDT
Who knows what the Saudis will do. They talk out of both side of their mouths. We'll see which side they come down on when the bombs start falling....
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 3:01:33 PM EDT
I say screw the House of Saud. When we kick Iraq's ass and Iraqi oil begins to flow...they will step right in line..
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 3:07:33 PM EDT
And these guys are supposed to be our allies? If this is an ally, I'd like to see what it takes to be considered an enemy!
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 5:27:19 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Rickus: I say screw the House of Saud. When we kick Iraq's ass and Iraqi oil begins to flow...they will step right in line..
View Quote
A tidbit from Rush the other day; the Saudi's can read the handwriting on the wall-they are quietly lowering prices on oil so that when Iraqi oil starts flowing and prices drop, they won't have to fight for market share.
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 5:41:40 PM EDT
i think the fundamental issue here is that we have a very seriously need to worry about middle easterners entering this country right now, while Saudi Arabia really has no good reason for profiling Americans.
Top Top