Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2002 12:51:44 PM EDT
[img]http://www.curvedspace.net/what.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 1:11:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey its Mr Clean.Itlooks like a BIO HAZ suit.Used for cleaning up blood and other body materials.With all the shit you can transmit through a cut better safe then sorry
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 1:13:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Just a SWAG but I'd say the suit & gloves are in case of bodily fluid biohazards.  If this is one of the crime scenes in MA then the person in the photo could be cleaning up blood,brains & other gore. Probably overkill but if this person is employed by a business that specializes in this work then OSHA,EPA health  regulations would apply.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 1:17:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I doubt the suit is for bodily fluids. The victims were filling up there gas tanks when they were shot and the gas probably kept on flowing (if the handle was locked) and caused a spill. Probably just the guy cleaning up the gas.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 1:29:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 1:30:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm sure ordinary citizens wouldn't be allowed to go out in public like that.  I believe it's a class 6 felony to be covered up like that!!  What possible need could there be for such a cover-up?  It's clear proof of the rampant abuse of our rights, and is obviously un-constitutional!!

And, to top it off, that's a UN blue!!

Cover-ups, an oil/gas link, UN blue... it can only mean one thing.  And any true patriot would know exactly what that is!!

edited to add:  If you look kinda squinty at the sign on the pump, I do believe it says, "Sorry! It's a New World Order!"

Omigod!

[%|]
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 1:30:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Probably OSHA requirements for dealing with bloodborne pathogens.

Any public agency that regularly responds to incidents with a a high chance of exposure to bloodborne pathogens is required to provide training, protective gear and have policies in place about the gear. Forget what you see on TV shows. Crime scene techs sometimes must wear lots of protective gear, beyond gloves. This also may be required by evidence-gathering protocols to prevent cross-contamination.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 3:41:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm sure ordinary citizens wouldn't be allowed to go out in public like that.  I believe it's a class 6 felony to be covered up like that!!  What possible need could there be for such a cover-up?  It's clear proof of the rampant abuse of our rights, and is obviously un-constitutional!!

Cover-ups, an oil/gas link, UN blue... it can only mean one thing.  And any true patriot would know exactly what that is!!

edited to add:  If you look kinda squinty at the sign on the pump, I do believe it says, "Sorry! It's a New World Order!"

Omigod!
View Quote

Great post!  [:D]
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 6:25:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Well, I thought this was something else.

Honey, we're gonna do something DIFFERENT tonight.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 7:14:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Looks like a great way to shed some extra water weight in the middle of the afternoon.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 7:30:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
There is a company in baltimore that specializes in bio cleanup at crime scenes. They were doing big business when i was up in frederick MD. Started out as a couple of emt's as i recall. Folks were hiring them to clean brains off the walls and such and it turned into a company from there. My guess that is them.

mike
View Quote

I rememeber seeing a profile on that company a while back. I kinda wonder if they've thought about franchising. That would be a very lucrative field to be in.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 7:30:38 PM EDT
[#11]
I hope the feds detected 2-4-5 Trioxin.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 7:33:58 PM EDT
[#12]
I can't make out the yellow thing behind his head. Looks like a parrot.... no wait, it's a miner's canary bird wearing a yellow balaclava to protect it's identity whispering "Don't screw it up Dooffuss or I'm history"!
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 7:47:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Omigod!

[%|]
View Quote

[b]LOL!!!!![/b]

Link Posted: 10/13/2002 7:48:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
This also may be required by evidence-gathering protocols to prevent cross-contamination.
View Quote

We have a winner.....

Scott

Link Posted: 10/13/2002 7:56:35 PM EDT
[#15]
The new Gumby
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top