Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2002 12:06:00 PM EDT
How were they? I'm having kinda slow weekend. Wondering if either one is worth seeing[:D]
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 12:35:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw the Transporter last night. If you can turn your brain totally off and just watch it for the fight choreography, it is one hell of a flick. Apart from that?  A freshly lobotmized retard with a spastic colon couldn't enjoy this movie due to its excessive bullshit quotient. Boys ages 5-13 should enjoy it. There is no nudity, and I ca't remember any profanity. There may have been a damn or a hell, but I don't think so. I give it a 3 out of 10.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 1:05:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw them both,Don't!
Rent Reseviour Dogs and Speed and send me $10.oo we'll both be happy.

[:)>]
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 1:22:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Have you seen Red Dragon?? That's pretty good.

I saw "the Transporter". It's ok if you just watch it for the action, not the plot. It is also filmed in France, I think. It is interesting to look at the European background.

If you want to go to a action movie that makes sense, this ain't it.
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 2:27:17 PM EDT
[#4]
How much was changed from the origninal movie Manhunter? The only reason I don't want to see Red Dragon is because I would be comparing the two.
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 9:41:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 3:19:18 AM EDT
[#6]
I saw knockround guys,and stuck needles in my eyes after the first 15minutes.I was killing time.It was already dead.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 6:53:04 AM EDT
[#7]
I know "Knock Around Guys" was made back in 1999. It was put on the shelf for quite a while. Any other opinions on it? Its only $4.50 to see it today.

[?][?][?]
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 7:37:14 AM EDT
[#8]
was going to see the transporter fri night with the g/f.  sold out.  so we went to "Barbershop" instead.  I was a little skeptical at first, but that movie was funny as all hell!  well worth the 8 bucks, it was funny all the way through.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 10:16:13 AM EDT
[#9]
I saw knockaround guys last night.  I thought it was pretty entertaining.  But then again I am from Brooklyn.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 10:22:40 AM EDT
[#10]
I saw the transporter recently, I thought it was decent.  It was better than the last few action movies I've seen, but it wasn't stellar either.  I wasn't mad I watched it, better than crap like triple-x I thought.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 8:04:08 PM EDT
[#11]
You are correct Sir.
It tested poorly and was shelved.
Then came:The Fast and the Furious and XXX
It was made the same time as Boiler Room.

[:)>]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top