Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2002 4:47:34 AM EDT
Ninety-nine percent of them make the other one percent look bad.    I've been divorced for nine years, but my ex takes me back to court at least once a year for whatever issue she can exaggerate or invent.  She's not really the problem, she's just a bitter woman who can't move on.  The problem is the amoral lawyers using the family law system to make money.  For $180 an hour, they are happy to indulge her obsession.  And the system itself is at fault, for allowing itself to be used.  Psycho*itch initiated her latest legal action last month.  The lawyers haven't done anything yet but fire barrages of nasty letters back and forth, and the bill for the last thirty days was $9,174.40.  I was charged $171 for copies alone, that's a lot of dead trees.  What really gets me is how The Gorgon pays her own lawyer:  This is what she spends her alimony and child support on.  I get sued with my own money.  This is why guys go berserk on their ex-wives.  I don't condone it or plan it, but I certainly understand it.
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 4:54:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I even heard Johnny Cockring was gonna sue the NFL for not hiring enough black coaches.
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 5:58:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Change your ID and move to another state.
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 6:15:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 6:47:49 AM EDT
[#4]
For about 60 days worth of lawyers fees, you can prolly get the problem solved......Permanently!
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 7:03:10 AM EDT
[#5]
So who ever thought child support would be spent on kids?  That is about as likely as the sun rising in the west!!

Needs to be achange in the law REQUIRING custodial parent to PROVE every penny spent DIRECTLY on the kids.  If mom couldn't get HER hooks in the cash, she would be less interested.  ANY woman NOT disabled isn't entitled to alimony anyway.
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 7:03:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 7:18:15 AM EDT
[#7]
There are people in every field that will take advantage of someones unfortunate situation... Take mechanics for example, they too are renowned for F%cking people over...but we don't all want to kill the mechanics do we?  

Anyway, not all lawyers give itemized bills to their clients.  My law firm does not bill for faxes, photocopies or anything else like that, and we tailor our fees to the ability of the client to pay.  Lawyers have a fiduciary obligation to "zealously" represent their client, so obviously, if your wifes lawyer is making you feel a pinch, then he is doing his job.  On the other hand, lawyers must also follow a code of professional responsibility which prohibits the filing of "frivolous" law suits.  If there are no merits to your ex-wife's claims, then you need to find a competent attorney to call the other guy on it.  Frivolous legal action can result in sanctions against not only your ex, but also against her attorney and the suit can be dismissed with prejudice as well...

Look, you're not going to beat the system, so you might as well do what you can by fighting within it...
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 7:20:11 AM EDT
[#8]
DAMN THEM ALL!...a bud of mine was in JAIL over night on violation of restraining order of "safety"..WTF?.The bitch felt unsafe so the localyocals make him leave for the night.He'd moved back in for 2 days and "they" had the order squashed....hes drunk so they PC him,w/o her knowing.[b]THE BITCH CALLS 911 again saying hes still in the area driving around the area and she "feels" threatened,hes CRAZY you know........hmmmmm....thats odd Ms.DoucheBag... says the officer... I can see him right here NOW and has been for several hrs.[:D]
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 8:19:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So who ever thought child support would be spent on kids?  That is about as likely as the sun rising in the west!!

Needs to be achange in the law REQUIRING custodial parent to PROVE every penny spent DIRECTLY on the kids.  If mom couldn't get HER hooks in the cash, she would be less interested.  ANY woman NOT disabled isn't entitled to alimony anyway.
View Quote

I'd love to see this, but it would require someone to go review the receipts to verify that the money was spent on the kids. And we both know there ain't on person in the child suport agencies that actuall work for a living or actually care about the kids. The agencies are graded on how much money they bring in - nothing alse says success like being able to brag that they collect over 10 gazillion dollars from fathers. The laws were written because the are scum bags who will do anything they can to dodge taking care of their kids. But the fathers who want to see their kids taken are of and try to work with the system are screwed and fucked with.
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 10:36:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
hes drunk so they PC him,w/o her knowing.[b]THE BITCH CALLS 911 again saying hes still in the area driving around the area and she "feels" threatened,hes CRAZY you know........hmmmmm....thats odd Ms.DoucheBag... says the officer... I can see him right here NOW and has been for several hrs.[:D]
View Quote

And will the judge do anything about Ms. DoucheBags calling in a false report?

Helllllll No! Family Court Judges, are gutless-spineless-scum sucking - a__wipes, who are so afraid of womens groups, that they are afriad to do anything about a lying perjuring piece of filth!

And it never ceases to amaze me that, Women knowing this type of BS is standard operating procedure, wonder why guys, don't want to commit.

Maybe, if women started demanding that these POS judges started looking at the laws instead of whats between the persons legs, they might get somewhere!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top