Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2002 6:05:40 PM EDT
to see this! If not, you need to also watch this. Check it out at [url]http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com[/url] Click on view presentation. This is probally the best thing I've seen on the interenet this year. This is a must see, no matter how you feel about the situation! [:D]
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 6:24:53 PM EDT
I quite watching because it was not funny. Is there a funny part?
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 6:34:19 PM EDT
Good stuff. I saw it a while back and sent it to some friends. Simple and true. Thanks for showing it to me again.
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 6:34:22 PM EDT
Its not intended to be funny! Seems like you would have understood that from the get go!
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 6:36:14 PM EDT
Grock, I liked the part that said that "we'll give up our health for money, but when we get older we'll give up our money for health" That statment is oh so true!
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 6:40:02 PM EDT
I've got a friend who's always harping on me to read this guy's book. Anyone read it?
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 6:41:45 PM EDT
as per subject... Are you implying that those who DONT believe in god WILL NOT die?
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 6:42:27 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Morgan-Keegan: Its not intended to be funny! Seems like you would have understood that from the get go!
View Quote
That is why I quite watching, I wasn't laughing yet. Now a funny one is George Carlin's interview with Jesus. That is well worth sitting through. I thought it might be the same type of thing, but it was not even remotely humorous.
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 6:49:31 PM EDT
Too bad most do not live by GOD's word. Myself included
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 7:14:19 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Hotrod: Too bad most do not live by GOD's word. Myself included
View Quote
Ya know, the Muslims think THEY have God's word. So do the Hindus. So do the Zoroastrians.
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 7:36:42 PM EDT
hey 1_153_370_371_407...what gives with the callsign? it is the sums of powers of digits...pretty good choice.
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 7:36:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/11/2002 8:09:28 PM EDT by Bearlaker]
Originally Posted By RikWriter:
Originally Posted By Hotrod: Too bad most do not live by GOD's word. Myself included
View Quote
Ya know, the Muslims think THEY have God's word. So do the Hindus. So do the Zoroastrians.
View Quote
They're following their god's word. Jews&Christians try to follow God's word.
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 8:04:37 PM EDT
Interesting points about life... [:)]
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 8:40:46 PM EDT
Thanks.......I kinda needed that.
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 10:01:47 PM EDT
There is only one GOD according to all religions, but there are many variations as to who the MESSIAH is in their own faiths, myself as a Christian (A follower of CHRIST) Believe Jesus is the MESSIAH who will come again. Muslims believe Muhammed (Followers of Islam) Is their savior (" A FALSE PROPHET ") Who came about 20 some years later and led the misled into what has come today the muslum religion. Or we could talk about the mormons too or any other misguided religion on the planet. Sorry folks there is only one book that follows the Old Testimant and that is the NEW TESTIMANT.
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 10:42:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/11/2002 10:55:18 PM EDT by Bign]
From what I have read on islam, mohamed pulled some scripture from the Old Testamnet, an then made the rest up, but I don't reckon they consider him their savior... EDITED TO SHOW SOME TASTE, my bad.
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 10:49:36 PM EDT
Man, if you're gonna dis other religions, at least get the facts straight. Mohammed is not the "Savior" of the Muslims, he is the last prophet. Allah, the God of Abraham (hint, same one Christians profess to follow), is the only Muslim Savior.
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 10:58:03 PM EDT
Originally Posted By legrue: Man, if you're gonna dis other religions, at least get the facts straight. Mohammed is not the "Savior" of the Muslims, he is the last prophet. Allah, the God of Abraham (hint, same one Christians profess to follow), is the only Muslim Savior.
View Quote
From what I have read on islam, mohamed pulled some scripture from the Old Testamnet, an then made the rest up, but I don't reckon they consider him their savior... EDITED TO SHOW SOME TASTE, my bad; posted that in haste...
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 11:01:20 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Bign:
Originally Posted By legrue: Man, if you're gonna dis other religions, at least get the facts straight. Mohammed is not the "Savior" of the Muslims, he is the last prophet. Allah, the God of Abraham (hint, same one Christians profess to follow), is the only Muslim Savior.
View Quote
From what I have read on islam, mohamed pulled some scripture from the Old Testamnet, an then made the rest up, but I don't reckon they consider him their savior... EDITED TO SHOW SOME TASTE, my bad; posted that in haste...
View Quote
It's all POV. A muslim would tell you that God dictated the Koran to Mohammed the same way he dictated the Pentatuch to Moses.
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 11:39:34 PM EDT
People who disparage other religions should at least know *a little* about what they're trying to say. By definition, polytheistic religions believe in more than one god. People should probably also know how to spell important words in their own religion, such as New and Old TESTAMENT. Religious bigots sure know how to take something nice and good (religion), and turn it into something small, ugly and petty.
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 12:30:50 AM EDT
[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 12:52:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/12/2002 1:02:07 AM EDT by Bign]
"Kill the mushrikum [non-Muslims] wherever you find them, capture them, besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush. If they repent and perform As-salat [public prayers with Muslims] and give Zakat [Muslim alms], then leave their way free. Allah is oft-forgiving, most merciful." Surat At-Taubah 9:5. Anyone practicing the real muslim "religion" in the US would probably wind up in jail for beating their wives. If of course they aren't already there; as it IS the fastest growing "religion" in our prison sytem. Have you ever met "real" muslims??? I've known a couple, one in particular was a girl from iran, she was terrified that she had to go back to iran. How's about that case of the religious police in Saudi that wouldn't let the little girls out of the BURNING school because they couldn't get their facemasks (or whateverthefuck you wanna call them)from inside the burnning school.[pissed] [url]http://www.washtimes.com/world/20020318-13680770.htm[/url] Hows about the women being raped and being killed by their families for their disrespect? Those rape victim whores should know better huh?[pissed] You'll have to read this sick-ass bullshit for yourself... [url]http://www.bradenton.com/mld/bradenton/news/local/3170772.htm[/url] And AHHH, what a peaceful "religion" it is Just following their "religion".... How many muslim clerics from over there in the sand have you seen denouncing the 9/11 tragedies? As i recall those bastards were dancing in the streets, and burning our flag [pissed]. It's not a religion, it's an excuse for oppression.
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 3:42:28 AM EDT
Where is the funny part?
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 5:30:33 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Bearlaker: They're following their god's word. Jews&Christians try to follow God's word.
View Quote
That's your opinion. Others have a different opinion. My opinion is that NO religion has anything to do with any real god. There may be a real creator, but I seriously doubt that any human has ever talked to it.
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 7:26:21 AM EDT
Originally Posted By RikWriter:
Originally Posted By Bearlaker: They're following their god's word. Jews&Christians try to follow God's word.
View Quote
That's your opinion. Others have a different opinion. My opinion is that NO religion has anything to do with any real god. There may be a real creator, but I seriously doubt that any human has ever talked to it.
View Quote
And you have a brain capable of forming opinions and putting lucid thoughts down on paper or keyboard. And your brain came about through evolution?
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 7:48:53 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Bearlaker: And you have a brain capable of forming opinions and putting lucid thoughts down on paper or keyboard. And your brain came about through evolution?
View Quote
Yes it most certainly did. Whether or not there is any God and whether or not He, She or It has any relation whatsoever to any of the deities in the various human religions, life evolved. If you want, feel free to say that your version of God guided evolution...no one can say you're wrong with any certainty. But evolution happened and is a scientific fact unconnected to any religious belief.
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 7:59:54 AM EDT
That is your opinion.
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 8:09:57 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Bearlaker: That is your opinion.
View Quote
No, that is scientific fact. Religions are matters of opinion, science is not.
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 8:30:19 AM EDT
I won't deny that God set in motion the process of animals adapting to their environment.
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 8:32:32 AM EDT
Without straying into a discussion that none of us can come on on top, I will simply say that it was nice pictures and words that hold a lot of truth! [;)]
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 10:54:43 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ARgon: Without straying into a discussion that none of us can come on on top, I will simply say that it was nice pictures and words that hold a lot of truth! [;)]
View Quote
Nice, but not very funny.
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 2:25:12 PM EDT
Where's Garandman when we need him?
Top Top