Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2002 5:22:43 PM EDT
if you have a broadband connection do yourself a favor: fire up kazaa, click on the video search, and type in "south park free hat"

this episode had me busting a nut laughing

they start out making fun of the ET editing that put walkie talkies in the hands of the cops instead of guns

"saving private ryan 're-rerelease' where the word 'NAZI' has been changed to 'persons with political differences' and all the guns have been replaced with walkie talkies"

they then show a cartoon version of the beach landing scene with all of the men holding walkie talkies while getting gunned down

damn funny

Link Posted: 10/11/2002 5:28:31 PM EDT
[#1]
The best is still Mecha Streisand.
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 5:30:55 PM EDT
[#2]
my favorite is "scott tenorman must die"

"yessss, yessss, taste the tears of unfathomable sadness"
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 5:48:40 PM EDT
[#3]
"It's coming right for me".

Best episode ever, Scuzzlebutt was lame but the running theme of "it's coming right for me" has always made me laugh, plus that episode was on last night.
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 6:24:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Two words:

[b][size=4]CRIPPLE FIGHT![/b][/size=4]
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 6:59:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Single best eps were the Big Black Scary Monster/Ice Cream episode. And the Butters episode. "one of us. One of us. Gooble Gobble one of us"
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 8:14:56 PM EDT
[#6]
No Way the beat episode was the Meteor Shower Party/ATF seige episode.

"Bring Out the Negotiator!" and they roll out a huge cannon! Sick!

D.
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 8:19:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Nah - Trapper Keeper.  The Cartman/Trapper Keeper/Everything Else hybrid is going toward NORAD, and Rosie O'Donnell gets out to bitch at the thing...

Guard - "Oh G-D - there's TWO of them!"
2nd Guard - "Oh, that's just Rosie O'Donnell..."

FFZ
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 8:22:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Kaiser Soze believes in God. The only thing Kaiser Soze is scairt of, is Eric Theodore Cartman.....

From the "Scuzzlebutt" episode:

Cartman: This is just like the gun I used in Viet Nam.....

Scott

Link Posted: 10/11/2002 9:19:19 PM EDT
[#9]
i liked towlie

"if only i can get high then ill remember" *toke*
"well do you remember"
"remember what"
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 9:26:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
i liked towlie

"if only i can get high then ill remember" *toke*
"well do you remember"
"remember what"
View Quote

Don't forget the bin Laden episode:

Towlie: I'm Here!
Kyle: No one wants you here.
Towlie: Let me get this straight. Are you saying there is a "Towlie ban"?

Scott

[url]http://us.imdb.com/EGallery?source=ss&group=0121955&photo=2&path=group[/url]

Link Posted: 10/11/2002 10:00:05 PM EDT
[#11]
[size=6]AHHHHHIT'S COMMIN RIGHT FOR US!!!!![/size=6]
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 10:08:05 PM EDT
[#12]
"Spirit of Christmas" the first and best episode ever! Just search on Google, you will come across it ;)
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 10:24:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
if you have a broadband connection do yourself a favor: fire up kazaa, click on the video search, and type in "south park free hat"

View Quote

Haha thanks I just DLed and watched it.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 10:41:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Im downloadin it now thanks.

BTW, for all of you family guy lovers, search and dl "Emission Impossible". One of my favorite.

oz
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 11:01:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Two words:

[b][size=4]CRIPPLE FIGHT![/b][/size=4]
View Quote

I gotta go with Cripple Fight too.  It was about my third viewing until I realized that was the fight from They Live.

I have the DVD with Cripple Fight, Scott Tenorman Must Die (my second favorite ep.), Proper Condom Use, and the shit one.  Love that DVD.  Only if it had Sexual Harrasment Panda on it as well.
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 11:36:08 PM EDT
[#16]
I'll probably get flamed for this, but my favorite SP episode may be Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride.

"DON'T BE GAY!"

Link Posted: 10/12/2002 12:18:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Red Rocket....Red Rocket...
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 5:11:57 AM EDT
[#18]
My favorite episode was the "getting gay with kids" when they went to the rain forest.
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 11:31:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Took me awhile, but I stayed up late downloading kazaa and the South Park episode.  It was definitely worth it.

'Sure, somebody give the man a baby'. [:D]

Link Posted: 10/12/2002 1:23:51 PM EDT
[#20]

Am I the only one around here that has yet to see a single episode of South Park?

Confess all you other virgin minds who have not been corrupted by this type of trash TV programming. :)
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 1:41:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Am I the only one around here that has yet to see a single episode of South Park?

Confess all you other virgin minds who have not been corrupted by this type of trash TV programming. :)
View Quote

You mock what you don't understand. [;)]

I might have agreed with you for the first season, as it was just shock for shock value. Since then the show has become pretty good biting commentary on social issues.  And not leftist commentary for the most part.  You should check it out sometime.  On the DVD there is Cripple Fight, which is about whether the Scouts should allow gays as troop leaders.  Proper condom use about how sex education is not always a good thing.  Scott Tenorman Must Die is about licking the tears of ultimate sadness.  Yummy.

You should check it out sometime.
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 2:23:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Flame me if you must but when did kenny leave the show. The end of last year they were looking for a new 4th friend.

No one mentioned the NAMBLA one.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 4:17:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

I have revised my favorite episode. The new one is #314 -- the red badge of Gayness

Cartman revives the Confederate Army and marches to DC.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 4:41:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 7:13:31 PM EDT
[#25]
I can't believe that nobody has mentioned the Elian Gonzales episode.  The one where Janet Reno, dressed as the Easter Bunny and carrying several machineguns slung on her back, throws easter egg-painted grenades.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 10:19:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I can't believe that nobody has mentioned the Elian Gonzales episode.  The one where Janet Reno, dressed as the Easter Bunny and carrying several machineguns slung on her back, throws easter egg-painted grenades.
View Quote

What made that one great was that they did it in just a few days - after the elian thing happened.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top