Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/9/2013 9:55:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I've lived with two dippers for the past three years, nothing too bad about it.

Smoking however is disgusting.  Makes the entire house/apartment smell.
Link Posted: 5/9/2013 10:27:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You can keep your chaw in while youre munchin the ol ladies carpet and not miss a beat.

You can't smoke underwater either. You can however dip while on SCUBA gear. No big fat lip or spit cups here. Most folks would not even know I dip.
Link Posted: 5/9/2013 10:33:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I don't know but nothing is funnier than watching someone pick up a coke can and take a swig only to find out its someone else's spit cup.  

That is the sole reason I chose chew. Wrong beer
Link Posted: 5/9/2013 10:38:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Dipping is manly and makes your penis twice as big, so.... smoking.  

This

Link Posted: 5/9/2013 11:13:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't know but nothing is funnier than watching someone pick up a coke can and take a swig only to find out its someone else's spit cup.  

My Pops got me twice as a kid.  Late Friday night of playing some Super Nintendo, wake up early Saturday to my left over Coca Cola can.......take a swig

Partially why I spit into plastic bottles (though, I have gone for a swig of my own spitters in clear water bottles without looking and got a nice surprise).  Other reason is because I can close them up and not knock over a can of dip.
Link Posted: 5/10/2013 7:18:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My Pops got me twice as a kid.  Late Friday night of playing some Super Nintendo, wake up early Saturday to my left over Coca Cola can.......take a swig

Partially why I spit into plastic bottles (though, I have gone for a swig of my own spitters in clear water bottles without looking and got a nice surprise).  Other reason is because I can close them up and not knock over a can of dip.

Thank God for Mudjugs!
Link Posted: 5/10/2013 7:25:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Equally disgusting.

Poll fail.

This
Link Posted: 5/10/2013 7:25:12 AM EDT
[#8]
I voted that chewing is nastier.

And I'm a chewer, with a dip of Copenhagen in as I type.
Link Posted: 5/10/2013 7:41:55 AM EDT
[#9]
I'll dip my Skoal any day over smoking.
Link Posted: 5/10/2013 7:42:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Smoking

At least my dipping does not effect everyone around me.

this
Link Posted: 5/10/2013 7:42:52 AM EDT
[#11]
I think smoking edges out dipping in the nastiness category by a few. I've never been a smoker, but I do enjoy a nice thick pinch of Copenhagen fine cut every few hours. I dipped snuff from the time I turned 12 until I was about 25. One day I just rolled down the window and tossed a near full can of Copenhagen out. I didn't touch it for about 10 years,but now that I'm back into instructional baseball (hitting/pitching), it's hard to avoid.
Link Posted: 5/10/2013 7:54:06 AM EDT
[#12]
When I was a kid, my dad used to chew and kept a spit cup on his work truck. One day my five year old self thought that there was a drink in said cup and decided to take a big swig.

I'll never chew in my life.
Link Posted: 5/10/2013 7:59:05 AM EDT
[#13]
eating nasty pussy
Link Posted: 5/10/2013 8:05:16 AM EDT
[#14]
I guess I have to say smoking but I would rather be in a room full of smokers and dippers than be in a room full people wearing perfumes and cologne. Yuk!

I don't know if its allergies or maybe all the years spent bowhunting and trying to be scent free but I cant stand to be around any un-natural/chemical scents. I use unscented antiperspirants and have to wash off shaving creme scents after I shave.
Link Posted: 5/10/2013 8:07:28 AM EDT
[#15]
I prefer dip.  Smoke stinks and makes you fingers stink for days.
Link Posted: 5/10/2013 8:11:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Smoking

this
Link Posted: 5/10/2013 8:16:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Cigarette smoke is nasty.

Wintergreen chew is like the sweetest candy in the world.  
Link Posted: 5/10/2013 8:18:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Smoking

FPNI
Link Posted: 5/10/2013 8:19:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I dip. Smoking is fucking nasty and obnoxious.

A-Fucking-Men.

i had to quit both. I don't miss the smoking, But damn i miss my damn copenhagen
Link Posted: 5/10/2013 8:21:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Where's the Afcom answer, BOTH obviously.

This.
Link Posted: 5/10/2013 8:21:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Neither one really bothers me. I'm easy going, like that.
Link Posted: 5/10/2013 8:33:06 AM EDT
[#22]
A buddy of mine dips, and used to be a smoker. His wife is begging me to talk him into smoking again.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top