Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2013 4:10:20 PM EDT
I need one to go on the cover photo of my phone. And I cant find one on google I like.
Link Posted: 5/7/2013 4:24:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Interested also.
Link Posted: 5/7/2013 4:26:50 PM EDT
[#2]
In
Link Posted: 5/7/2013 4:26:55 PM EDT
[#3]
There was a huge thread for phone wallpapers here awhile ago.  Probably archived by now.  But it had some really good ones, including some nice BFL ones.

I'll see if I can dig the thread up.  If not, I can upload it from my phone.
Link Posted: 5/7/2013 4:26:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Either order a decal from the AR15 store or for like $25 you can have a custom case printed (but don't tell Ed Sr.)
Link Posted: 5/7/2013 4:28:44 PM EDT
[#5]
In
Link Posted: 5/7/2013 4:32:36 PM EDT
[#6]
This isn't the thread I was talking about, but it's got a nice plain BFL on page 2, a few posts down, and some other good random wallpapers:  http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1284940__ARCHIVED_THREAD____Gun_Guy_Iphone_wallpaper_thread.html&page=1

Link Posted: 5/7/2013 4:33:15 PM EDT
[#7]
In as well. Thanks in advance.

Thanks NY
Link Posted: 5/7/2013 4:34:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/7/2013 4:36:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
There was a huge thread for phone wallpapers here awhile ago.  Probably archived by now.  But it had some really good ones, including some nice BFL ones.

Tag for this. I had one I liked on my phone and some jackasses at work changed it to something ... bad.
Link Posted: 5/7/2013 4:37:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tag for this. I had one I liked on my phone and some jackasses at work changed it to something ... bad.

I wish I could find the thread.  I checked the normal search, and Archive search, and didn't find it.  It was quite a lengthy thread, with TONS of pictures.  I'll keep looking later on.

Link Posted: 5/7/2013 4:51:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Here's one that I made years ago based on an old Apple logo.  You can resize it so it'll fit your phone.

Subdued:

Highlighted:

Link Posted: 5/7/2013 4:56:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wish I could find the thread.  I checked the normal search, and Archive search, and didn't find it.  It was quite a lengthy thread, with TONS of pictures.  I'll keep looking later on.

ya I remember it too
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top