Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2002 11:07:46 PM EDT
First of all, I just saw the trailer for this garbage on TV. MM says to the average guy standing there "Thanks for not shooting me"

He is such a fat piece of crap.

Every election the democrats whine about how the NRA "made us lose" or "The gun issue shouldnt be touched"

am I saying that Michael Moore is "politicizing" for the democrats???

YOU BET YOUR ASS I AM!!!

What a sorry piece of work this is. Now this movie does have ONE positive aspect

HERE ME OUT BEFORE YOU YELL AT ME!!!

The positive aspect?? see what kind of $$$ it brings in. If it brings in mega millions well then worry. If it tanks and he loses his shirt, now you know what kind of climate and impact we are to expect.

Just my $0.02
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 11:13:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm watching Charlie Rose right now.  Jackass is on after George Will (both are talking about Iraq).
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 11:18:50 PM EDT
[#2]
It will tank.

Over the past 6 months, he's been on every liberal talk show in existance, trying to breathe some life into this steaming pile of liberal-loaf. Just this everning, he was on Charlie Rose.

It ain't gonna happen. Nobody  wants to see his movie, and nobody cares what he's saying.

Michael Moore is the poster child for liberal dry-humps — the Michael Bellesiles of the documentary world. The more he says, the worse it makes the liberals look. By the end of the year, he will be moonlighting as a fry cook at IHOP.
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 2:50:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe with the new campaign finance reform laws enacted by our "Constitution - never heard of it" congress, the movie will be judged to be a campaign contribution....  Right.
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 3:16:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah.  This movie is crap.   Did you see the part of the preview where he goes to a bank and they're giving away shotguns if you get a CD?  Anyhow, asshead is talking to the banker who informs him that the bank is a FFL and they can legally do that.   Of course, chunky ass doesn't agree with that and asks the question "do you really think it's a good idea to have guns in a bank?"   He then doesn't show the response to his question.  Figures.

We should make a movie.  Yeah, thats it.  We'll show all of the good points of owning firearms.  We'll show that good and decent people own them too.  I was reading that thread about what everyone does for a living, we seem to have a load of good people here.  Who wants in on this?  Anyone got a title?
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 3:21:17 AM EDT
[#5]
On a related topic, has anyone seen that Wesley Snipes movie "Liberty Stands Still" where he holds the heiress to a gun manufacturing company hostage because they manufactured the gun that killed his son/daughter? I heard it went directly to DVD last month and what reviews I've seen said it sucked really bad.

You have to wonder why they didn't try to get it in the theaters? My guess is they wanted it released in the theaters, but due to scheduling concerns couldn't make it happen before the election.

Another coincidence?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top