Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2002 7:44:54 PM EDT
I just picked up my boys from church.
They finished hunters safety and bowhunting courses. I'm very excited about bowhunting with the oldest this year.

If you notice these courses were held at our church.

This church has a Christian school. No pantywaist liberal there trying to cram Godless commie garbage into their heads.

This is where I go to indoctrinate my children on many subjects. It has to drive the Libs crazy that we have the rights to do this.

Another step in the formal education of my children in weapons handling. That goes for handling themselves morally also.

I'll sleep well tonight.

Link Posted: 10/8/2002 7:47:17 PM EDT
[#1]
... a glimmer of hope, right on!
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 7:52:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Praise the lord!! A glimmer of hope amongs the liberal wasteland known as New York....What part of NY? Certainly not NYC or LI.
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 8:12:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Beautiful thoughts as all parents should have,god bless your children!  I would walk to church three times a week(unfortunately my parents had no desire to attend).   But as you learn in your youth you will carry on in your adulthood!

So god bless you and keep your family in the church family!   The closest I was ever to be without the walk of god was when I went into the Army.   If you can home school your children,do so!   If you can keep them away from the Modern American way of life Do so!

For they all lead to the Ozzie Osborne life style that you would not ever want your children to grow up in!

Sorry about the rant!   Keep up the good work!

Bob {:D]
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 8:16:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 8:24:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 8:30:16 PM EDT
[#6]
[:)]Way to go!![:)]

-T.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top