Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2002 12:28:53 PM EDT
That 11 of the 9/11 hijackers lived at one time in Bowie, MD?

Seem slike quite a coincednce that we had the Sept 11th hijackers living there, then we had a sniper (or snipers) doing their work there.

Anyone mentioning this?
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 12:30:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Havent heard anything about it currently.

I heard about them living in Jersey and Florida and here in AZ. Didn't hear anything about them living in Maryland. Got a link?
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 12:32:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Didn't you listen to the Police Chief the day the shootings started - these snipers are NOT TERRORISTS!! [rolleyes]

Seriously though, I did not hear that most of the 9-11 hijackers had lived in Bowie at one time.

Doesn't suprise me that the liberal talking heads wouldn't come up with this info though.

Link Posted: 10/8/2002 12:39:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Got a cite for this, Hielo?
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 12:44:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I may be wrong, but did we not  start bombing Afghanistan 10-2-01? Was the first shooting on  10-02-02?
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 12:46:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I've wondered a couple of times, if the Sniper was not operating out of the Arab American community up in Baltimore.
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 12:50:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 12:50:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 2:59:36 PM EDT
[#8]
And why hasn't anyone mentioned the shootings of the same type in Williamsburg VA about 10 days prior to the initial shootings in MD.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 3:04:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
And why hasn't anyone mentioned the shootings of the same type in Williamsburg VA about 10 days prior to the initial shootings in MD.  
View Quote

Well its been mentioned here. In the original thread last thursday.

They are looking at a shooting at a convinence store in the District about 3 weeks ago.

Whoops my mistake, not the District, still in Montgomery County: [url]http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&ncid=716&e=4&u=/ap/20021008/ap_on_re_us/sniper_shootings[/url]
Authorities said they were looking at a number of earlier shootings for possible links to the sniper. Among the cases is a Sept. 14 shooting outside a liquor store in Montgomery County that wounded a store employee.

Arnie Zelkovitz, the owner of Hillandale Beer and Wine, said police interviewed him about the shooting. His 22-year-old employee was shot in the back.

Zelkovitz said he believes his employee was a victim of the sniper: "It just seems too coincidental."

View Quote
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 3:24:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I've wondered a couple of times, if the Sniper was not operating out of the Arab American community up in Baltimore.
View Quote

ARAB Community UP IN B'MORE???

Sheee-it,  Try across the street from me!

1 mosque down the street, 1 up the road.  I'm in Northern VA...Reston/Herndon

Lotsa activity around these parts.

Have some fun, visualize the attacks as circle and place an X in the center NoVA...but he probably did an AMMO run down 95 to F'burg.

I hope he dont shoot where he eats...and he remembers VA Residents shoot back.
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 3:25:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

They caught those kids...2 were 17/2 were 18
Link Posted: 10/8/2002 3:31:36 PM EDT
[#12]
That police chief is an idiot. He is responsible for getting that kid shot by saying on national TV that the kids were safe to go to school. That is taken out of context but it is basically what he said.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top