Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2002 8:26:34 PM EDT
10 Palestinians Said Killed in Gaza

[url]http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&ncid=716&e=2&u=/ap/20021007/ap_on_re_mi_ea/israel_palestinians[/url]

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) - Ten Palestinians were killed and dozens wounded Monday during an Israeli incursion into the southern Gaza city of Khan Younis, officials and doctors said, most when an Israeli helicopter fired a missile that exploded in a crowd.

The Israeli military had no immediate comment on the missile explosion. Israeli military sources, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the operation in Khan Younis was limited and not a large-scale invasion. It came a few hours after Palestinians fired a mortar shell at a Jewish settlement in another part of the Gaza Strip ( news - web sites), the military said.

The Israeli missile strike came at the end of the four-hour incursion. It wasn't clear what the target was. Residents said people came out into the streets around 4:30 a.m. when they heard the tanks pulling out, but two Israeli helicopters remained overhead, and one of them fired the missile.

Doctors said 10 people were killed in the raid, including eight in the missile attack. They said at least 65 people were wounded by the missile blast.

GOOD!

Keving67

Link Posted: 10/6/2002 8:46:00 PM EDT
[#1]
You wont see me crying.
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 8:48:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I keep waiting for the corpse in one of their funeral mobs to explode.
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 9:13:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Gee. If Iraqis took over Florida and we sent troops to take it back, would that be an incursion?

Scott

Link Posted: 10/6/2002 9:36:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Look I'm dance'n in the streets!

HEEEEHEHHEHHEH THIS IS A GREAT DAY,GOD IS GOOD ECT.ECT.!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top