Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/16/2013 4:29:32 PM EDT
[#1]
So... Does anyone halve a Diablo sammy recipe?
Link Posted: 4/16/2013 4:33:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Hold up on that car wash, gentlemen.
Link Posted: 4/16/2013 4:38:52 PM EDT
[#3]
<------------------
Link Posted: 4/16/2013 4:44:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
"You want something Junior?........"Hushpuppys Daddy".........."WE AIN'T GOT TIME FOR THAT SHIT!!!!!"

ETA: "I got him boxed in like a turtles pecker!"
Link Posted: 4/16/2013 4:44:55 PM EDT
[#5]
And that's nothing but pure and simple old-fashioned communism..this happens every time one of these dancingt floozies starts poontanging around with those show-fo fags...no floozy is gonna leave me in a church, decorating up a whole town at the cost of $40.00 dollars...I can see her now running back up that isle... No she was dancing back up the isle knockers bouncing all over joint.and he ass was wiggling too
Link Posted: 4/18/2013 1:45:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Sumbitch!!!
Link Posted: 4/18/2013 4:35:43 AM EDT
[#7]
I have just apprehended the Bandit.

No, sir.  You just apprehended my captain....

Link Posted: 6/2/2013 11:10:48 AM EDT
[#8]
"What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law."

And speaking of respect, a lot of critics panned this movie as lowbrow, redneck comedy.
But before everyone was on the internet and most definitely before IMDB.com, there was a CD
program put out by Corel called All-Movie Guide that was similar to IMDB. And one factoid that stood
out about this movie was that the only movie that did better at the box office in that era was E.T.
Link Posted: 6/2/2013 7:59:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

And speaking of respect, a lot of critics panned this movie as lowbrow, redneck comedy.

But before everyone was on the internet and most definitely before IMDB.com, there was a CD

program put out by Corel called All-Movie Guide that was similar to IMDB. And one factoid that stood

out about this movie was that the only movie that did better at the box office in that era was E.T.

Star Wars.

But yeah, S&TB made mad money.

Link Posted: 6/2/2013 8:08:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

According to Alfred Hitchcock's daughter, this movie was his guilty pleasure.
Link Posted: 6/3/2013 11:16:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/3/2013 11:19:35 PM EDT
[#12]
"Now DAT was an attention getter!"
Link Posted: 6/3/2013 11:30:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Watched it for the first time a few weeks ago.  Loved it.  
Link Posted: 6/4/2013 7:43:11 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

" I have to go over to conyahs (?) and pick up a load of manure"

"Shitty job"

Conyers.

Link Posted: 6/4/2013 7:49:18 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Star Wars.

But yeah, S&TB made mad money.

Sold lots of Pontiacs, too.

Link Posted: 6/4/2013 7:56:30 AM EDT
[#16]
"And don't go home, and don't go to eat, and don't play with yourself. It wouldn't look nice on my highway.

Oh, you can THINK about it... but don't do it! "
Link Posted: 6/4/2013 8:13:55 AM EDT
[#17]
"Did you see that? They went right through our roadblock!"

"You sumbitches couldn't close an umbrella."
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top