Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2001 7:33:08 PM EDT
I believe that they had an old water heater in their apartment and they used it to thwart the perps that were chasing them.

Starsky yells to Hutch "Lets get the [Heater]" and the perps that are chasing them up the stairs look at each other and say "They got a machine Gun!"

GOOD STUFF........
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 7:36:21 PM EDT
[#1]
seriuosly, I think Hutch got to carry a .45!
I just saw "Blow" this weekend and Johnny Depp sure looks a lot like David Soul in his Huggy Bear days.
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 7:37:40 PM EDT
[#2]
EX GI: Nope just Huggie bear and the tomato with the white stripe
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 7:46:19 PM EDT
[#3]
SS109: hatch had the 357 snake and starchy had the s&w 9mm wimp gun
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 8:00:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Stersky had a 13 shot beretta .380- now that's a wimp gun!
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 8:17:34 PM EDT
[#5]
That was just one show.  S&H were with some big dude at the big dude's apt.  The bad guys had made a reference to a gun being a "heater" early in the show.

S,H and the big guy start down the apt. stairs and see the bad guys coming up.

S or H tells the big guy to get the "heater"  

The bad guys think it's a gun. And the big dude picks up a water heater and tosses it down the stairs at the bad guys.

(they must have been helping him install it?)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top