Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/5/2002 2:44:55 PM EDT
[#1]

If it had been a shotgun that killed those people, would they be calling for a ban on those?
View Quote

probably not, they would show an AR15 and say "it MAY have been one of these" and then call for a ban on AR15's

they'll start working on hunting guns later

Link Posted: 10/5/2002 2:55:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Didn't I just see a pic of an ATF agent holding an M96 on AOL?
View Quote

Actually I think it was a Daewoo w/thumbhole stock.

Personally I think they'd better start checking his alibi, cuz he gets my vote for most likely suspect right now.

Hell, they should investigate all those law-breakers.
Link Posted: 10/5/2002 3:46:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Why should Imbroglio care?
He only has a 10/22 and a 38.
He's not a REAL shooter/gunowner.[:D]
View Quote

He may have reloaded some rounds for his
" friend " and his friend may have let him shoot HIS AR15. [;D]
Link Posted: 10/5/2002 4:08:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Me and my clan will never hand over our AR-15's. They can pass a law tomorrow that mandates us to turn them over but we won't. We'll hide them where they'll never be found. We simply won't comply. Our mind is set, and so we do not fear what the future will bring. Neither should you.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top