Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/4/2002 8:05:31 AM EDT
I just got an e-mail from corporate to lock an account for one of our users. We just got a speach from the CEO yesterday about resizing, and cutbacks. They haven't even contacted this person yet, and even our site HR people were unaware of it. I figure I'll be going in the next couple of weeks at the latest. [:(]
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 2:58:46 PM EDT
I know HOW you feel. I'm in that same type of loop in my job. It can suck sometimes. What worse is when someone in your own dept gets it. Not a damn thing you can do. [):)]
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 3:03:04 PM EDT
Every job has it's suck points. I just take a deep breath and do it. These days I'm just glad to have a job and need to do whatever it takes to keep it. Sigh. S-I
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 5:39:39 PM EDT
Well to update, the stupid corporate minion in New York, made a mistake. The account they wanted disabled was for one of our scientists. I went to the local HR and they started checking into it. Eventually it got all the way up to the CEO/President, then they "discovered" their mistake. The lady would have come in Monday, from vacation, to find her accounts locked out and it would have cost her a full days work, etc.... Luckily, I don't follow the minions from corporate. dave
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 5:42:04 PM EDT
At least you have a job. Now stop your bitching. Sgt(seetagline)ar15
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 6:29:33 PM EDT
The DAVE fights the power and builds good karma [beer]
Top Top