Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2002 7:43:46 AM EDT
Should I start worrying about the knee-jerk reaction the bastards will try to implement in response to MD shooting? They are even more likely to do this if their investigations don't go anywhere, as a distraction.

Should this be the time to go to the store and buy a bunch of lowers?

I'd bet a fair sum that the AWb'04 will be renewed. In fact, it probably will be strengthened, with the sunset provition removed.

:(
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 8:07:22 AM EDT
[#1]
In the short term, this will have a profound impact on the election in MD. However, I believe it will be locallized to MD.

In the long run, this will make it more difficult to prevent the AWB or 2004. That is unless they catch these guys and they were using one of those Remmington 700 automatic assult bolt action revolving machine guns.

Bottom line: if you live in MD... MOVE!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top