Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2002 9:06:02 PM EDT
LOOK AT THIS AD!!! Look at what they did to this AK-47!!! They raped it!! A pump action AK-47???

If one of you computer litterate guys can copy the pic or activate the link.... go to:

WWW.Turners.com and go to the box of "Weekly Ads"

Here is a California Friendly firearm... cant wait to see it in AR-15 pump form.... NOT!
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 9:12:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
LOOK AT THIS AD!!! Look at what they did to this AK-47!!! They raped it!! A pump action AK-47???

If one of you computer litterate guys can copy the pic or activate the link.... go to:

[url]WWW.Turners.com[/url] and go to the box of "Weekly Ads"

Here is a California Friendly firearm... cant wait to see it in AR-15 pump form.... NOT!
View Quote

Yeah, saw it at the gunshow a couple weeks ago.  Hey, at least they are offering options, can't fault them for that.  DPMS has had a pump AR since '95.  I don't think it sells very well as it costs over $1500 bucks.  Can have all the "evil" features though.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 9:15:40 PM EDT
[#2]
[img]http://www.turners.com/engage/ads/10-03-02/fullpage.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/1/2002 10:09:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Redray and Ratters... thanks for the link and pic.... One of these days I will learn how to do that.

Ratters... 1500.00??? Geez... I think I will buy a Ferret 50 first.

At the gun show in Anaheim CA I saw the new CA friendly AR lower... what a joke. but you are right. At least they are offering options. I guess this is one of those times where life offers you lemons, make lemonade situation.
Link Posted: 10/2/2002 5:42:22 PM EDT
[#4]
As soon as someone makes a functioning belt fed upper for the AR I'll be getting one of those no magwell lowers.

Hey, at least these laws are making us explore other options in firearms.  Might get me a Henry lever action .22 pretty soon.  I still got a lot of rounding out of the collection to do so I might as well do it now before I can convince the wife to move to Nevada.
Link Posted: 10/2/2002 10:15:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Hey, at least these laws are making us explore other options in firearms.  Might get me a Henry lever action .22 pretty soon.  I still got a lot of rounding out of the collection to do so I might as well do it now before I can convince the wife to move to Nevada.
View Quote

Yes they are!! the last 3 firearms I purchased were due to bans and laws passed... Gun law passes, gun sales soar. What do you think is going to happen to the .50 cal market???
Link Posted: 10/2/2002 11:25:35 PM EDT
[#6]
It's those unintended consequences.  I bet two thirds of this board would not be here if not for the bans.  I personally know of eight military style weapons that never would have been purchased if not for the SB23 ban.  And then these people start to buy other guns.  Hell, even though I had a couple before the '94 ban, that kickstarted me into more purchases.
I remember going to the range in early 2000 and there were probably 75% of the shooters there with military style rifles.  Almost everyone I talked to were shooting their new purchase they bought because of the ban.

This year I've been stocking up on handguns.  I would probably still get one after next year as the new regs don't [i]really[/i] bother me, other than in principle, but it is a great excuse to the wife as to why I need new ones NOW.  I'll probably have all the handguns I want by Christmas.

Now I just need to figure out how to afford that .50. [:D]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top