Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2002 2:20:19 PM EDT
From SWFA's [url=www.samplelist.com/]Sample List[/url] of used/returned/discontinued scopes:
Tasco 4x15 Rimfire That's what they call this 3/4" tube waste of aluminum, not even worthy of a BB gun, like new condition as if it matters
Retail - $20.00
SWFA price - FREE

Tasco 3-9x32 Pronghorn Cheap piece of crap, wore out and stuck on 6x, will make a nice fishing weight or fixed power BB gun scope
Retail - $75.00
SWFA Price FREE

Tasco 3-9x32 Pronghorn Very close to new condition but its still a piece of crap
Retail - $75.00
SWFA Price - $9.95

Tasco 3-9x40 World Class Matte finish, beat to hell with marks all over it, might have been used as a hammer at one time, horrible China made junk
Retail - $150.00
SWFA - FREE
View Quote
Not to make it all one sided:
Tasco 8-40x56 Custom Shop Mil-Dot reticle, matte finish, 30mm tube, side focus parallax, new in box close-out
discontinued by tasco, SUPER DEAL
Retail - $1324.00
SWFA - $299.95
View Quote
Well, I thought it was funny.
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 2:30:40 PM EDT
[#1]

Simmons Deerfield 3-9x40 Gloss finish Scrapes and scratches all over it, might have been drug behind a truck for a mile or so
Retail - $85.00
SWFA price- FREE
View Quote

Somebody has a sense of humor today!
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 5:51:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Dale? I want Mahoney to deliver my scope.

[:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top