Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2002 7:22:28 AM EDT
Send a cruise missle right up these commie/traitor's shitholes right now! [pissed]

[url=http://www.cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLITICS/09/30/iraq.congressmen/]Congressmen push for arms inspections[/url]

Bonior: Administration 'dooming' the process:

Monday, September 30, 2002 Posted: 10:41 AM EDT (1441 GMT)
BAGHDAD (CNN) -- Two U.S. congressmen visiting Iraq Monday said the U.N. arms inspections process must be played out, despite what they say are Bush administration attempts to discredit the effort.

[red]"If you want peace," Rep. Jim McDermott, D-Washington, said, "then you've got to let those inspections go forward.[/red] As long as they continue to try and agitate and derail it, that's simply not good for the American people and the Iraqi people."  

He and Rep. David Bonior, D-Michigan, were interviewed on CNN. The congressmen, along with Rep. Mike Thompson, are urging Iraqi officials to avert war by allowing U.N. weapons inspections to return.

U.N. chief weapons inspector Hans Blix began meetings Monday with Iraqi arms experts with the intention of paving the way for a resumption of arms inspections in Iraq.  

McDermott said he trusts Blix "to be a fair, impartial and professional inspector. [red]And if at 60 days, he comes back to the United States and says 'they wouldn't let me into this place, they wouldn't let me into that place' -- that's a new circumstance and at that point we'll make another decision." [/red]

He said the Bush administration is setting up a "self-fulfilling prophecy" that inspections won't work.  

Bonior said Iraqis have reiterated the inspectors will have "unrestricted and unfettered" inspection opportunities.  

He said the administration is "dooming" the process "before it ever happens, thus laying the pretext or the path for war." He stressed the "emphasis" should be placed on pursuing weapons inspections and letting the United Nations do its work.

Bonior said that for seven years, last decade,"thousands of inspectors went in they did a good job" and later "the process became politicized." Iraq has offered to allow U.N. weapons inspectors back in after a four-year absence, but announced Saturday that it would reject a resolution giving seven days to disarm.  

McDermott was asked about Senate Minority Leader Trent Lott's comment that McDermott "should come home and keep his mouth shut" and criticism of his trip.  

He urged President Bush and Lott to travel to Iraq to see what's going on.

"I'm speaking for the peace process," McDermott said. Lott is "talking from absolute ignorance of what's going on on the ground. I think he ought to be a little more careful about what he says in a country where we value free speech. Dissent is an American right. Without it, it's not a democracy."

[red]McDermott also said on ABC's This Week that "I think the president would mislead the American people" in order to bring about war with Iraq. [/red]
View Quote

These Democ[b]rat[/b]ic f@ckwad skidmarks are about as anti-American as you can get.

First it was Dianne Fineswine saying she was "embarrassed" to wear the US flag pin in Europe.

[b]Now a US Congressman stands in Bagdad and says the US President is lying about Iraq's WMD program?!?! WTF?![/b]

These America-hating, UN-sucking, terrorist-protecting, yellow-crusted, hyena-dick-dripping TRAITORS make Jane FuckingFonda look like Betsy Ross!!

These US Congressmen/Terrorist-puppets stand in Bagdad with Saddam Hussein's arm elbow-deep up their ass parroting bullshit about how Bush is lying to the American people about Iraq's WMD programs! [pissed]

Oh f@ck me!! These shit-eating, piss-drinking, America-hating dickscabs actually want to ENABLE Iraq to keep up its nuclear program for at least another 2 months!! And even THEN, they'll have to have more committee meeting, hearings and discussions in order to "make a decision" after weapons inspectors are kept out of Iraq's palaces?!?

Oh PUHLEEEASE let the next dirty nuke or smallpox attack or nervegas attack happen in Michigan or Washington!!!

Link Posted: 9/30/2002 7:28:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Oh PUHLEEEASE let the next dirty nuke or smallpox attack or nervegas attack happen in Michigan or Washington!!!

View Quote

Dude that's just not a nice thing to say. [V]
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 7:28:42 AM EDT
[#2]
It would be such a shame for those US Congressman to get caught in first bombing raid.
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 7:35:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Dude that's just not a nice thing to say. [V]
View Quote

As Rumsfeld, Cheney has said and everyone else knows, there WILL be a nuke, bio or chemical attack on American soil. The only question is when and where.

I'd hate that it would EVER happen to ANYONE in the US, but I do NOT want to have Phoenix be the target of an attack that was ENABLED by Bonier!! [pissed]

No offense to you or anyone else in MI or WA. But you guys had better get those traitors OUT of Congress!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 7:40:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It would be such a shame for those US Congressman to get caught in first bombing raid.
View Quote

Yeah, we'd probably send in a division to find the parts and bring em home.  Let them die with the people they sympathize with.
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 7:51:23 AM EDT
[#5]
These America-hating, UN-sucking, terrorist-protecting, yellow-crusted, hyena-dick-dripping TRAITORS make Jane FuckingFonda look like Betsy Ross!!

View Quote

Classic!!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 7:52:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Not much of a surprise on this one. It's the political methodology for a self-fulfilling prophecy. One of their big complaints about going to war with Iraq is that Sad might use WMDs on us. This way they give more than enough time for Saddam to get SOMETHING off the ground, then they can jump around, pointing and shouting like little children 'see! see! we were right and Bush is wrong, he has them, we CAN'T go to war, he might use them!
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 7:59:38 AM EDT
[#7]
The_Macallan:

McDermott is everything you've said, and more. [:o)]

Don'tcha just love this Liberal area some of us have to live in? [rolleyes]

Yeah.  Me too.

Link Posted: 9/30/2002 8:19:22 AM EDT
[#8]
[img]http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2002/ALLPOLITICS/09/30/iraq.congressmen/story.bonior.mcdermott.jpg[/img]

[b]Allah! Allah! Allah![/b]

Link Posted: 9/30/2002 10:01:30 AM EDT
[#9]
These morons are forcing yet another round of the Nuke Them Till They Glow poll.  We will make this poll a personal one..in other words, individuals that you'd like to nuke.. The potential list is increable....Al Gore, etc, etc, etc.  Not to mention all of the ragheads too.

Call it the ultimate in personal customer service.
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 10:23:06 AM EDT
[#10]
If these people believe so strongly what they are spewing, why don't they just pick up an AK and fight alongside Saddam? These people are a disgrace to our nation! Everytime I see these and other pacifists on tv talking about how a war with Iraq is immoral and unjustified, I wanna puke my guts up! All of the current problems in Iraq with children starving and poor medical care are a direct result of Saddam's actions. Get rid of Saddam and the other nut cases over there and then we can lift the embargoes and restrictions.
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 10:31:57 AM EDT
[#11]
And just to rub some salt in your wounds, We, the taxpayers, PAID for their traitorous visit to ragland !!!
I REALLY FUCKING HATE LIBERALS !!!!!! [pissed]
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 11:36:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 12:39:54 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't think they're Commies, or traitors or any of the other creative labels that have been tossed around on this thread. This is still the USA, free speech and free expression of opinion are still part of our Constitutionally guarenteed rights, and these gentlemen have exercised those rights.

What they are, IS WRONG. That's all.  They are simply wrong. You guys know it, I know it, the President and the administration know it, and I pray that the voters in their home districts know it (or will come to know it), and will vote them out of office ASAP.

Yes, it pisses me off that they went to Iraq, it pisses me off even more that we the taxpayers picked up the tab, and I hope it pisses the folks who elected them off.

As noted elsewhere, go and vote for people who don't hold the opinions these guys hold.  These dorks are part of a dying breed, in my humble opinion.  If we'll just get out there and work for people to replace them we won't have to read about and listen to their BS any more.  They'll still hold the same opinions, I'm sure;  and still have the right to express those opinions.  It's just that those expressions won't matter any more. [:D]
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 1:03:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I don't think they're Commies, or traitors or any of the other creative labels that have been tossed around on this thread. This is still the USA, free speech and free expression of opinion are still part of our Constitutionally guarenteed rights, and these gentlemen have exercised those rights.

What they are, IS WRONG. That's all.  They are simply wrong. You guys know it, I know it, the President and the administration know it, and I pray that the voters in their home districts know it (or will come to know it), and will vote them out of office ASAP.

Yes, it pisses me off that they went to Iraq, it pisses me off even more that we the taxpayers picked up the tab, and I hope it pisses the folks who elected them off.

As noted elsewhere, go and vote for people who don't hold the opinions these guys hold.  These dorks are part of a dying breed, in my humble opinion.  If we'll just get out there and work for people to replace them we won't have to read about and listen to their BS any more.  They'll still hold the same opinions, I'm sure;  and still have the right to express those opinions.  It's just that those expressions won't matter any more. [:D]
View Quote

I agree that they have the right of free speach and expression, but that right ends at our shores !!!  
If they want to be assholes here, thats fine, but they went to the capital of OUR ENEMY to preach their liberal shit and THATS the difference.
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 1:19:22 PM EDT
[#15]
grab the planes and passports and let Boner and McDimwit move in with saddam.
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 2:16:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Please tell me these creatures no longer have ANY security clearance.

Can we just revoke their passport?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top