Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2002 8:39:54 AM EDT
Goto www.m2ktalk.com
Scroll down to the live streaming Icons.
The Network 2 stream seems to be the clearest to me.

Listen now to Alex Jones while you be-bop around the net. You see if there is or isn't something to what he is saying....

There is, and you better not be in the dark, or game over. No more tokens for you.

Have fun, BrettA
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 9:57:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm surprised the radio call letters aren't SHTF.

Link Posted: 9/27/2002 7:54:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm liking Alex Jones.  I didn't even know about him until recently.  My public access channel has started playing his documentaries, which is where I found out about him, and am now starting to listen.

He does a great job, uncovers stuff that you don't often hear about, even in liberty / patriot related media.

Looking forward to more.

Mike
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 8:11:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got all the videos.  The 911 - Road to Tyranny is really worth the price just to get a "new View".
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 10:30:11 PM EDT
[#4]
For those who missed this post, go listen now.
The show from today is being replayed right now.

BrettA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top