Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/26/2002 5:48:42 AM EDT
[url]http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/aplocal_story.asp?category=6420&slug=WST%20Attacks%20Ujaama[/url] SEATTLE -- Supporters of an American Muslim charged with trying to establish a terrorist training camp in Oregon demanded his release Wednesday, saying the government has offered no reason for keeping him in "appalling" conditions at a federal jail.
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 5:57:30 AM EDT
Well, Fine, just send him back here then. I'll round up M-60, and OreGun Shooter and a bunch of the other guys and we'll just.... Oh Wait - Never mind, we'll just make him live with ComputerGuy for a week. That should guarantee his demise. NMSight
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 11:36:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/26/2002 11:37:45 AM EDT by MinuteMan3]
[b]NMSight wrote: Well, Fine, just send him back here then. I'll round up M-60, and OreGun Shooter and a bunch of the other guys and we'll just.... Oh Wait - Never mind, we'll just make him live with ComputerGuy for a week. That should guarantee his demise.[/b] That Is funny![:D] Ya I think with the luck computer guy has been haveing lately that will take care of any muslims with issues!
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 12:32:21 PM EDT
Bly is about 25 miles from Klamath Falls. I'm sure there's few boys out there that'd love to take a pair of pliers and a blowtorch to someone starting up a terrorist camp in their neck of the woods.
Top Top