Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2002 12:10:08 AM EDT
Not sure if somebody posted this yet.  Some dillhole mechanic test drove a lady's Cobra, then bragged about it on a Mustang board.  Not only that he posted her vanity plate and bitched about her.

The message board is jammed as Mustang owners sound off.  I know it happens all the time, but this guy ain't too bright.  Did he really think she wouldn't find out?

[url]http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?s=3c9bb28d4663e332184c6bc1c52adab0&threadid=29134&perpage=15&pagenumber=1[/url]

[url]http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=a3c2ee05c19ed2a75221edcefe166ba7&forumid=81[/url]
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 12:40:00 AM EDT
[#1]
That aHOle should lose his job.

Sounds like Wade73 tore Blue01GT a new corn chute.
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 1:10:13 AM EDT
[#2]
That A-hole [i]did[/i]   lose his job.  And not because he ragged that womans car, but because he was so frickin simple minded to post that much detail.

It was a lot of reading, but worth it!
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 1:12:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
That aHOle should lose his job.

Sounds like Wade73 tore Blue01GT a new corn chute.
View Quote

I think Wade73 is a grandma. Either that or he doesn't know where a long stretch of straight, lightly traveled highway is.

That other jackass should lose his job though.
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 1:16:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That A-hole [i]did[/i]  lose his job.  And not because he ragged that womans car, but because he was so frickin simple minded to post that much detail.

It was a lot of reading, but worth it!
View Quote

I'm still reading it.  It jumped over to another website.  

They wanted to have an old Texas BBQ on his ass.  Guess that means the electric chair.
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 1:32:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 1:47:50 AM EDT
[#6]
We need to get an AR15.com rep over there to post our condolences.  This thing goes way beyond cars.

I'll do it.

[url]http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=169629#post169629[/url]

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Zig'sbird

Damn, I think that it's official now - every BB has heard of this ;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And not just car sites...heard about this over on AR15.com.

Racerat, good job at canning this fool. But what he really needs is a Singapore style "caning"!

SD
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 1:49:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
According to the Texas Code of Criminal Procedure, you do not have to retain custody of the property for the theft definition to apply, you are charged merely for taking the property without the expressed permission of the owner.
View Quote

I don't think this would fly. If you take your car to a repair shop to fix an engine problem you have to reasonably expect them to test drive it after the repairs are done or to help diagnose the problem in the first place.

After all, you did, by your own free will, leave it in their possession in the first place, keys and all.
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 2:11:07 AM EDT
[#8]
My roommate showed me that earlier today - he is addicted to street racing forums... He only owns a "Stock" AR-15 & AK47

And yes the story is spreading fast...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top