Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 11:38:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I actually read the whole article (4 pages).

The most telling statement is that "talking about race is considered racist".

One is only allowed to speak of black folks' race if he is praising the black person.

I have observed something over the years:

When a black family moves into a nice all-white neighborhood, the white folks are 100% OK with it.

Soon a few more black families move in and nobody is bothered.

But when the ratio gets around 25 to 30% black, the neighborhood changes and white flight occurs.

Then you get more crime, loud car radios, unkempt yards, etc.

Soon the once nice neighborhood is all black and even the good black folks move out.

I've talked with my black friends about it, and they cannot explain why it happens, but they agree that it happens.

I personally went through this living in Las Vegas. I moved in to a all white neighborhood, everything was cool, everybody was friends with everybody.
Then came the blacks, crimes, and vandalism  began, houses broken into, tagging, My wife and I moved. A year later just for the heck of it we drove through the old neighborhood, we couldnt believe that we had actually lived there at one time.  

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 11:42:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

One is only allowed to speak of black folks' race if he is praising the black person.

When a black family moves into a nice all-white neighborhood, the white folks are 100% OK with it.

But when the ratio gets around 25 to 30% black, the neighborhood changes and white flight occurs.

Soon the once nice neighborhood is all black and even the good black folks move out.

I've talked with my black friends about it, and they cannot explain why it happens, but they agree that it happens.

I personally went through this living in Las Vegas. I moved in to a all white neighborhood, everything was cool, everybody was friends with everybody.
Then came the blacks, crimes, and vandalism  began, houses broken into, tagging, My wife and I moved. A year later just for the heck of it we drove through the old neighborhood, we couldnt believe that we had actually lived there at one time.  

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 11:59:42 AM EDT
[#3]
I read the whole article. I detected cowardice, self-loathing, and condescending absolution of others.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 12:14:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Funny thing: every time in my life that I have been assaulted by a group, it has been black men who did it.

Not me. The two times I was assaulted severely where it could of ended in death it was at the hands of a group of white guys from the lily white suburbs of Long Island.

The Yancey Street Gang?

The Van Buren Boys.

Yankees are like that.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 4:48:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This problem is at the very core of the anti-gun movement.  

It's obvious that the bulk of supposed gun violence originates in inner cities and among minorities, related to issues of poverty, racial tensions, terrible education, drugs, gangs, and a host of other urban problems.  Liberals are terrified to talk about those things, and ashamed to admit that their vaulted social engineering hasn't improved any lives, so they take the easy way out and target an object.  

They get to feel self righteous and effective without ever having to deal with any hard questions, and without ever risking themselves.  

They're cowards on every level.

Poverty is often the excuse for throwing money at the problem but what they never mention is that even though statistically there are less poor whites than minorities, in total number there are more poor whites than minorities. If poverty truly was the problem whites would outnumber blacks in prison and crime stats.

Bullseye!!!

- georgestrings

Poverty is part of a mix of causes, not a singular reason.  Poor kids in urban areas, who know that the education offered to them won't raise them out of their situation, will tend to partake in other ways to become "successful".  In heavily concentrated areas (as opposed to white rural and suburban), those opportunities are right outside their door.  

Bull. In the cities they know all about the opportunities presented to them just because of the color of their skin. They not only know about them and use them but also often take advantage of them. The culture is the problem, a kid who takes the money offered to send them to college and blows it on a 20 year old piece of shit Honda with 3000 dollar rims or uses the money to buy drugs and sell them is respected while the kid who tries to better himself is ridiculed. Lack of money is the last reason for the problem.

As for whites having opportunities right outside their door. Take a look at where all the offices that offer "help" are located. They aren't in the poor rural white areas but they really are next door in the ghettos.

You completely misread my comment.

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 4:55:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I live in a town that is 65-70% Hispanic... yet, Hispanics think they are the minority. Go figure that one out.

SO you lived in a white town,,, according to the .gov census bureau....Hispanic is classed as white...Guy I know is Mexican, the census was at his house and filling out the form. He asked where the Hispanic box to check was? The guy said, 'Hispanic is white'  He screamed o his wife...Honey ,,,,,we are white!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 4:55:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I read the whole article. I detected cowardice, self-loathing, and condescending absolution of others.

Agreed.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 5:04:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Reminds me of the Chris Rock joke... "There are malls white people go to, and malls white people used to go to"

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 5:11:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Who cares....I'm an unrepentant bigot anyway.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 5:16:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I lived with a bunch of Long Island guys in my college dorm, it was like living in the money house at the zoo. I had a knife pulled on me by some giant roided out Long Island guy the first night I was there. Worst bunch of drunken, racist, anti Semitic morons I have ever met. I would seriously consider spending a week in our local jail before having to live with those guys again for a week.

Definitely sounds like Long Islanders.

I had a barracks roommate briefly that (iirc) was from Long Island.

He told me that everyone in New York hates Abraham Lincoln because "...he freed the blacks and he was a Jew bastard."

Dude reminded me of John Travolts in 'saturday night fever', fruity underwear and all.

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:04:58 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Close, the one incident was in Commack.

Was it at the Commack movie theater or the old ice skating rink? I bet it was Guido's in an Iroc Camaro if it happened in Commack.

Well, that's not important right now. . . because it was probably a . . . .
BITCHIN' CAMARO!
damn. . won't embed. . here's the link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v3CzvQ9e_w

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:20:18 PM EDT
[#12]
It isn't race, it is CULTURE.

Black, White, Hispanic doesn't matter.

Nobody that has any pride or self worth wants to live around people that embrace and exalt failure and idleness.

I am White, I don't want to live in a run-down trailer park. From what I have seen of them (maybe I am biased but I didn't grow up with any wealth to my name other than hard work), they aren't populated by people that seek to achieve anything and most subsist by taking from others in the form of a check or by just helping themselves to anything that isn't secured and double-locked down. I see the same useless people, pregnant teens with no father around, felons at 18, drug dealers that I see in the inner city; without a permanent tan.

The same culture to an even greater extent as a percent of the people living there exists in the inner cities of America. Full-on admiration of the biggest failure, most violent, best hustler/cheater that can get material goods by doing as little honest work/gainful productive living as possible and knock up as many random girls at the same time with ZERO responsibility for them. Large percentages are violent and look for victims among themselves or with "the suckers" (us) when an opportunity presents itself. People that seek to achieve, use proper grammar, reject Government handouts, crave knowledge or academic advancement are looked down upon, bullied, teased and berated as "oreo", "Uncle Tom" and other labels making them targets of derision. A proper society lauds achievement and character. A proper society shames losers and failure; a broken one does the opposite and normal people don't want to be a part of it and they really don't want their kids to be near it.

These perverse cultures of failure are like giant vortexes sucking human souls into mostly short, teen pregnant, violent, drug addled and non-productive lives filled with garbage that replaces the truly important and fulfilling things that life has to offer in America. Most of normal America avoids talking about these lost people and avoid being around them until they can't and they become the hapless victims of them (or they don't if they keep their wits sharp and use good situational judgment). For the ones that escape against the odds, like Dr. Benjamin Carson it must be frustrating when almost nobody where you came from pays any attention to you.

The writer of the article isn't a racist. He is just a liberal with pangs of guilt at the admissions he is making to himself. He should shut his pie-hole, buy a gun, learn to use it and carry it. If he keeps hanging around where he is, he will eventually need it.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:30:45 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I have lived in the Philly and the Philly area my entire life...WAWA does not have good hoagies. They are tasteless and the rolls are doughy. Sorry...

QFT.  However, their corporate hoagies are consistent and not awful.  You're not taking a risk when you buy one.  Helps that many of them are open 24 hours and have no late night competition when you get the munchies.

ps  Fuck that racist wannabe tyrant Nutter and his minions at the Human Rights Commission.

Google their losing court battle against the late Joey Vento for having a sign that asked customers to order in English.

pps  Geno's steaks suck!

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:45:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's obvious that the bulk of supposed gun violence originates in inner cities and among minorities, related to issues of poverty, racial tensions, terrible education, drugs, gangs, and a host of other urban problems.  Liberals are terrified to talk about those things, and ashamed to admit that their vaulted social engineering hasn't improved any lives, so they take the easy way out and target an object.  

They get to feel self righteous and effective without ever having to deal with any hard questions, and without ever risking themselves.  

Poverty is often the excuse for throwing money at the problem but what they never mention is that even though statistically there are less poor whites than minorities, in total number there are more poor whites than minorities. If poverty truly was the problem whites would outnumber blacks in prison and crime stats.

Bullseye!!!

- georgestrings

Poverty is part of a mix of causes, not a singular reason.  Poor kids in urban areas, who know that the education offered to them won't raise them out of their situation, will tend to partake in other ways to become "successful".  In heavily concentrated areas (as opposed to white rural and suburban), those opportunities are right outside their door.  

Bull. In the cities they know all about the opportunities presented to them just because of the color of their skin. They not only know about them and use them but also often take advantage of them. The culture is the problem, a kid who takes the money offered to send them to college and blows it on a 20 year old piece of shit Honda with 3000 dollar rims or uses the money to buy drugs and sell them is respected while the kid who tries to better himself is ridiculed. Lack of money is the last reason for the problem.

As for whites having opportunities right outside their door. Take a look at where all the offices that offer "help" are located. They aren't in the poor rural white areas but they really are next door in the ghettos.

Then explain. We live in a country where institutional racism isn't just encouraged it is mandated by the govt. A country where the color of your skin really can prevent you from getting a job if it is the wrong color and get you a job if you are the right color. Where the govt. forces schools to take people with lower SAT scores and grades just because of the color of their skin. Where even jobs that peoples lives depend on go to less qualified people just because of the color of their skin.

I was taught in school that we were supposed to ignore race, instead race has become one of the most important qualifications for certain things. We have people lying about their race because they know being anything other than white helps you get ahead. I just don't see how govt. mandated racism is a benefit.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 8:00:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

One theory I've heard is that while the people initially moving in may be perfectly nice, upstanding citizens, they have a bunch of cousins, nephews and friends from the hood who aren't so nice. They come to visit, and bring problems with them. The problems lead to the rest of the upstanding citizens lighting out for a less sketchy neighborhood.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 8:05:10 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

It's obvious that the bulk of supposed gun violence originates in inner cities and among minorities, related to issues of poverty, racial tensions, terrible education, drugs, gangs, and a host of other urban problems. Liberals are terrified to talk about those things, and ashamed to admit that their vaulted social engineering hasn't improved any lives, so they take the easy way out and target an object.

I believe this is the truth. Liberalism has failed our civilization.

But they will keep at it. They'll keep failing. And they'll keep blaming each new failure on the wrong people.

Anarchy in 5... 4... 3...

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 8:24:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Incidentally white flight isn't just something that occursjust  because the people moving in are black. It also occurs when trashy whites move into a neighborhood. What often starts it is when a couple of rental homes or apartment complexes in the area go section 8.

I have a friend that just bailed out of a neighborhood after a nearby apartment complex went section 8.
I asked him if the apartment complex had a lot of blacks move in and he said not really. It was mostly trashy whites.

This is quite true.  There are areas in NE Ohio where once affluent families have been mostly usurped by inbred, toothless, alcoholic, drug-addicted whites.  Most of the problem started years ago, when people began splitting their rather sizable houses into 6-family apartments, and renting to transients.  No one wanted to live around these people.  As such, must moved out.  Of course, these white-trash people are, themselves, slowly being usurped by blacks and Puerto Ricans.  In many cases, the "Little West Virginia" areas have become "Little Puerto Rico".

Really, I can't say that I blame them.  These things are like a cancer.  Sometimes you can overcome them, but things usually just wither away and die.  You eventually find that the odds are too high.  It is hard to go to war with people who have nothing to lose, when you have everything to lose.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 11:49:33 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Well, if you look above at my state, you'll understand that I'm uniquely qualified to enter this discussion.

However, I'm tired of talking and hearing about this subject so I'll only provide the short version of what all of this boils down to.

No matter what society, the government, or anyone else does, it will never be enough in the minds of the blacks.

There will never be a number of apologies, amount of money, or programs of any type that will satisfy them so we truly can take the next step.

So, IMO, they're the ones who need solve their own problems and leave everybody else ALONE!

FIX YOUR OWN FUCKING PROBLEMS. EVERYBODY ELSE DOES.
^^^  THIS ^^^

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 1:25:58 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

the white in Philly article was great, I don't know why nut job has his panties in a twist.  at the end was a great story about b&w interacting and building something good and also pointed out that whites can be a little judgmental and arrogant when they write off a neighborhood because of superficial appearances.

He's alarmed because it shines light on the complete and utter failure of liberal policies in almost every area. None of the promises that have been made are even close to being met. It doesn't get much attention and normal people cannot comprehend the true level of decay that is occurring in cities and neighborhoods unless they travel through the worst areas. The article does a good job of unveiling everything that the government is trying to hide. It has little to do with race.

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 3:05:01 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bullseye!!!

- georgestrings

Then explain. We live in a country where institutional racism isn't just encouraged it is mandated by the govt. A country where the color of your skin really can prevent you from getting a job if it is the wrong color and get you a job if you are the right color. Where the govt. forces schools to take people with lower SAT scores and grades just because of the color of their skin. Where even jobs that peoples lives depend on go to less qualified people just because of the color of their skin.

I was taught in school that we were supposed to ignore race, instead race has become one of the most important qualifications for certain things. We have people lying about their race because they know being anything other than white helps you get ahead. I just don't see how govt. mandated racism is a benefit.

"In heavily concentrated areas (as opposed to white rural and suburban), those opportunities are right outside their door."

I was NOT referring to whites having opportunities right outside their doors, I was referring to blacks and the opportunities they have to get involved with the drug trade or other endeavors that they see as a way to become wealthy.  A little kid growing in some urban shithole is more likely to look up to the gansta with the gold and the cash than he is to look up to the guy walking to work at some fast food place.

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 3:41:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'm not racist at all. I've been in an interracial relationship 4 years. Been with more african american and spanish women than white.

But, where my Dad lives in Northeast Philadelphia basically went to shit after that 25%-30% threshold was met, then surpassed. It's not just black people, though. The spanish in the area seem to be worse at times.

His neighborhood went from no crime, minimal noise, etc. To, a man being murdered across the street, a woman being robbed at knife point across the street, cars being vandalized. Cars being hit by people parking, and the people just driving off. Car thumping at all hours of the night. . There's only 4-5 white people left on my Dad's whole block. And as someone said, even the "good" minorities are moving out.. The neighborhood as a whole is showing a change for the worse.

Idk what it is. They really want to fix the inner city, they need better social programs. And it needs to be supported/funded by the people constantly bitching about these races being able to "do better", yet expect the government to handle it, not them. If the problem affects me, and I'm so up and arms about it, I'd have no problem volunteering and contributing.

Who is this "they"?
Better "social programs"? No the need NO programs so the takers can learn some SELF RELIANCE that isn't theft based.
Funded by whom? Bullshit. A kick in the ass or plane ticket out is what is needed.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 3:47:15 AM EDT
[#22]

When I was a kid in the sixties almost all the whites moved out IN ONE SUMMER when our neighborhood got its first couple of black homeowners.  (This was Detroit.)

There were so many for sale signs up that it looked like election season for god's sake.

Political correctness wasn't as much of a priority as retaining your property and family safety.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 4:04:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

One theory I've heard is that while the people initially moving in may be perfectly nice, upstanding citizens, they have a bunch of cousins, nephews and friends from the hood who aren't so nice. They come to visit, and bring problems with them. The problems lead to the rest of the upstanding citizens lighting out for a less sketchy neighborhood.

True. I understand that.

But why do we almost never see a good hardworking family (of any race) move into a run down neighborhood and then get followed by their cousins, nephews and friends.  Then eventually the neighborhood becomes a well maintained, nice place to live and raise children?

Areas sometimes turn around, but not because good people push out bad people.  When an area turns around, it typically involves government (or large developer) investment and massive renovation of the housing.  And frequently even that fails to turn an area around.

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 4:16:36 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

True. I understand that.

But why do we almost never see a good hardworking family (of any race) move into a run down neighborhood and then get followed by their cousins, nephews and friends.  Then eventually the neighborhood becomes a well maintained, nice place to live and raise children?

Areas sometimes turn around, but not because good people push out bad people.  When an area turns around, it typically involves government (or large developer) investment and massive renovation of the housing.  And frequently even that fails to turn an area around.

I think there's a good amount of frontier style gentrification going on in the cities.  Folks buy cheap in poor neighborhoods that were once affluent, and through sweat equity turn the properties around.  This action is then demonized as displacing the poor.

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 4:45:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Liberals place blame and have two stock answers for the state of these cities:

1) White flight. If only whitey would have stayed and stuck it out everything would be still be fine. They've used this for decades. It wasn't until large numbers of blacks started fleeing the same crime that it became impossible to maintain the fiction that whites were the problem.

2) De-Industrialization. The factory jobs left because of cheap wages. Meanwhile Detroit still has about half of its factory jobs despite losing 2/3 of its population and maybe 80% of its small business. It's the last part that did it in economically because that's what built it in the first place. Oh, and the few that are left the owners won't live in the city.

They also forget the history of national black leaders coming to cities like Detroit and Gary, IN and telling us all that they (blacks) could run the city. If you didn't build the city in the first place -- or make up a significant part of the city's business leaders and entrepreneurs -- that just isn't likely to be done well and will likely result in sucking off the tit of government and having an entitlement mentality the size of the planet Saturn.

The only reason liberals want to talk about race is to make whitey feel guilty and pitch more giveaways and .gov programs. Nutter is in effect calling for censorship but he is a black democrat so his fellow rats (ACLU) will keep quiet.

Anyway, Philly is on the road to being Detroit.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 4:46:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I am convinced that the only thing that will ever help race relations is a complete reversal of all Affirmative Action, college admission biases, etc. and an end to welfare/food stamps.

It's only helping blacks to drop out at a higher rate when they do get in college. The only thing that can turn things around is a return to MORALITY and FAMILY VALUES. Everything else comes from that. Look at each ethnic groups average income and family structure and you will see the correlation. A black male's chances of going to prison is a small fraction of what it is currently if they have a married mother and father in their life.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 4:47:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've seen them get off the bus and walk right up the street to their relatives new digs. They think they are still in Detroit and don't need to walk on the sidewalk. Doesn't happen very often but it is an eye opener.

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:27:30 AM EDT
[#28]
My Irish ancestors came to New York City when businesses still posted signs that said "NO DOGS OR IRISH". Now, The Irish have a history that would give them the right to have a chip on their shoulder, and a lot of them did.

Their grandchildren were running the city. without the benefit of affirmative action. my NYPD father marched in uniform in saint paddy's day parades for thirty seven years.

yeah, they were white, you're thinking. but these people, poor as they were, were comfortable in their own skins.
and that may be the difference.

anyway, here's the subtext of the article, which I read:
-centuries of oppression means
-centuries of payback.

this needs to be changed. for our kids, and their kids. and people like this liberal author aren't going to make it happen.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:38:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
I lived with a bunch of Long Island guys in my college dorm, it was like living in the money house at the zoo. I had a knife pulled on me by some giant roided out Long Island guy the first night I was there. Worst bunch of drunken, racist, anti Semitic morons I have ever met. I would seriously consider spending a week in our local jail before having to live with those guys again for a week.

Definitely sounds like Long Islanders.

I want to Ft. Schuyler.  My class was 90% Long Island kids.  Your description is spot on.

Something in the water on Lawngisland.
Grew up there, escaped before I was assimilated into what can best be described as cast rejects for The Jersey Shore.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:53:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Metro ATL is a text book example of what decades of the entitlement mentality, mismanagement, cronyism and corruption will do to a city. Atlanta Public Schools recently underwent the largest cheating and corruption scandal in state history. The Governner just fired 4-5 of Dekalb Counties School board members at the urging of the State Dept. of Education, they are suing to keep their jobs.

I give zero fucks about anything to do with Metro ATL, some people see big city culture, I see crime and filth.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 8:31:46 AM EDT
[#31]
They are not worth saving, I used to try and go out of my way to be nice and helpful. In the end not worth it.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 9:57:51 AM EDT
[#32]
Time to face the music White man!

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20130319_Philadelphia_Magazine_editor_faces_critics_on_race_article.html

No hot linking please.

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 10:27:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Interesting article. The reality is white liberals don't want to talk about the condition of black people in urban areas because it highlights the failures of their policies.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:29:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Funny thing: every time in my life that I have been assaulted by a group, it has been black men who did it.

Not me. The two times I was assaulted severely where it could of ended in death it was at the hands of a group of white guys from the lily white suburbs of Long Island.

I went to college in the ghetto of North Philly. Where did you go to college?
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:33:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I went to college in the ghetto of North Philly. Where did you go to college?

Quintilian taught aimless personally.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:41:12 PM EDT
[#36]
When white-guilt liberal apologists try to expound their enlightened theories on racism, I simply ask them for the top 3 black neighborhoods they'd like to live in. Conversation = over.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:42:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
My Irish ancestors came to New York City when businesses still posted signs that said "NO DOGS OR IRISH". Now, The Irish have a history that would give them the right to have a chip on their shoulder, and a lot of them did.

Their grandchildren were running the city. without the benefit of affirmative action. my NYPD father marched in uniform in saint paddy's day parades for thirty seven years.

yeah, they were white, you're thinking. but these people, poor as they were, were comfortable in their own skins.
and that may be the difference.

anyway, here's the subtext of the article, which I read:
-centuries of oppression means
-centuries of payback.

this needs to be changed. for our kids, and their kids. and people like this liberal author aren't going to make it happen.

Excellent point. The Irish were the underclass that the black activists refuse to budge from.

I'm half Irish... My ancestors came here after slavery (and before Hitler rose to power, on my Dad's German side) to find opportunity. On my mom's side, they wore more likely to have been slaves/indentured servants. None of them ever owned other people that we can tell.

Yet the activists want us all to pay them for some privilege that I contend I was not born with. Screw that.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 2:23:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

True. I understand that.

I have seen 1 community in SW Virgina turned around like that, but its the only one I have seen.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top