Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/25/2002 8:00:39 AM EDT
Hey, arn't the senetor and congressional elections some time this year? I haven't heard anything about them, but I thought they were in 2002? Or am I incorrect there? If so, I think we should have 50 post under the "politics and activism" forumn, on for each state, were members can discuss who to vote for and why. IIRC, this is the election that's going to elect the scum who will be corrupted with power at the time the AWB is up for re-upping, or going strait to hell where it belongs. What Do ya'll think? -Justin
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 8:05:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/25/2002 8:07:44 AM EDT by mr_wilson]
Your girl in Florida lost, didn't ya here about it, JTR? Yes there are elections going on. Mike PS - Voted no, 'cus there's enough arguing going on around here without the inclusion of politics.[argue]
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 8:10:06 AM EDT
What's an election?
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 8:12:17 AM EDT
There are elections this year? Seriously, in Illinois the media does a very poor job of covering state or federal elections.
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 8:24:41 AM EDT
Just vote Republican and everything will be all right. [:D] Eric The(StraightTicket)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 8:49:50 AM EDT
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: Just vote Republican and everything will be all right. [:D] Eric The(StraightTicket)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
How did you know how I'm going to vote? You must be psychic![:D]
Top Top