Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2002 5:01:37 PM EDT
Instead of dredging up yesterday's thread that veered a little, I'm posting a new one to let everyone who expressed interest in these shirts know that you can now place orders at [url]http://store.flashbunny.org/[/url]. Tell your friends, tell your neighbors. I need to sell enough to cover the minimum order and hopefully more so I can take my site to a higher level.

In case you missed yesterday's thread, I'm selling these to support my  Pro - 2nd Amendment site at [url]http://www.flashbunny.org/[/url].

The shirts:
[img]http://www.binarystorage.net/clients/flashbunny/products/shirt-berkeley.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.binarystorage.net/clients/flashbunny/products/shirt-black.jpg[/img]

Available in white and black. Shirts are going to be a heavyweight 6.1 oz 100% cotton shirt. Sizes from medium to XXXLarge. Price until October 7th is $13, after that it's $15.

Thanks to those who suggested the black shirt - even my wife liked how the mockup looked - which proves that ladies everywhere will love you in a 'Nuke Berkeley' Shirt. Unless they're flaming liberals, that is.

Edited to add - shirts will be in 100% cotton now!
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 7:50:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Bumping once for the day crew...
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 8:10:02 AM EDT
[#2]
WHAT!? No 100% Cotton?
You have it in black, I'm 50% there, just need 100% cotton and I'm sold.....
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 8:45:15 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't even know if %100 cotton is an option. I'll have to check with the printer. However, I have one of the other shirts they printed on a white poly / cotton shirt, and they're very nice.
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 8:55:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes, 100% cotton is an option, and all shirts will be offered in that only.

I didn't even pay attention to the composition since the test shirts we had printed were nice, but then I compared it to the plain %100 cotton shirts I had and I just liked the feel of them better.

Hey, it costs us a little more, but looking good is worth it!
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 12:46:30 PM EDT
[#5]
That is one awesome web site.  Once I find a job and get the finances back on their feet, I will certainly join.  Great job getting the "right" message out, I love the sarcasm. Damn, I'd love to see the reaction of some of the liberal do gooder, take away my rights crowd as they view your content.  That would be priceless.
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 1:25:30 PM EDT
[#6]
What are the sizes comparable to?  Similar to standard hanes sizes?

Keep up the good work
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 1:26:51 PM EDT
[#7]
What about a "Nuke the VPC" shirt?
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 6:07:04 PM EDT
[#8]
The shirts are similar to a hanes 'beefy t' type shirt. Right now the test shirts the printer did were on the poly/cotton shirts. The 'Nuke Berkeley' test shirts will be on 100% (as will all the production shirts). I should have the test shirts in my hand by friday if all goes well, so I'll be able to give you a better answer then. But generally, they seem to be sized larger than an undershirt (and they're much nicer quality).

A good thing about his is that Hanes contributed to some anti-gun causes, and it makes me happy that I can spend my money with a competitor of theirs [:D]

marvl, if I make a sequel to this shirt, it will probably be 'Nuke France'. Maybe I'll include a radioactive frog in the design...
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 6:29:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 6:50:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Great shirts, and I would [i][b]really[/b][/i] like to have one. But my wife went to Berkeley, and I would get a serious cold shoulder --and everything else-- if I sported one.
View Quote

[b]P[/b]lease [b]u[/b]nder[b]s[/b]tand that [b]s[/b]ometimes [b]y[/b]ou should move for[b]w[/b]ard and try t[b]h[/b]ink[b]i[/b]ng about not [b]p[/b]leasing other [b]p[/b]eopl[b]e[/b] when [b]d[/b]ealing with issues of liberalism.  [;)]

[;D]

the_reject
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 7:10:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 7:19:33 PM EDT
[#12]
[b]P[/b]lease [b]u[/b]nder[b]s[/b]tand that [b]s[/b]ometimes [b]y[/b]ou should move for[b]w[/b]ard and try t[b]h[/b]ink[b]i[/b]ng about not [b]p[/b]leasing other [b]p[/b]eopl[b]e[/b] when [b]d[/b]ealing with issues of liberalism.  [;)]

[;D]

the_reject
View Quote

[spank][:D][spank][:D][spank][:D][spank][:D][spank][:D][spank][:D]

[size=3][red][b]LMAO[/b][/red][/size=3]
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 4:48:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

[;D]

the_reject
View Quote

[b]N[/b]ev[b]e[/b]r under[b]e[/b]restimate the [b]d[/b]amage that that [b]p[/b]articular tee shirt c[b]o[/b]uld d[b]o[/b] to my [b]n[/b]eed for affec[b]t[/b]ion [b]a[/b]nd [b]n[/b]i[b]g[/b]tly bliss.
View Quote

[b]M[/b]ight I sugg[b]e[/b]st that you [b]t[/b]ry opening a dial[b]o[/b]gue with y[b]o[/b]ur wife?  [b]I[/b] know yo[b]u[/b] may be u[b]n[/b]sure how to [b]d[/b]esensitiz[b]e[/b] you[b]r[/b] spou[b]s[/b]e to [b]t[/b]he tr[b]a[/b]gedies a[b]n[/b]d fallacies foun[b]d[/b] in liberalism, specifically Berkeley.

[;)]

the_reject
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top