Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2002 3:37:13 AM EDT
I got an e-mail from my mom, well it was a forward and it gave the statistic that doctors kill more people than guns but then attributed it to the fact that almost everyone has a doctor. anyways I wrote this big long response gave some statistics out about that and what the death rates were. Then I went on to talk about the famous one "For every gun used in self-defense 43 are used to kill someone you know". I told about how that was done just examing druggies and the loosers of our society. Then I gave scenerio where someone breaks into your house at 4 in the morning, what woiuld oyu do? call the cops grab a gun and hope the child lock isn't on it. finally I compared CA to England and Australia and said that with all their legislation I would not be supprised to see Cali's crime rate jump up. Well I accidently send this e-mail to everyone on the Reply to All list. Whoops. I atleast hope to give some people out their an idea that all of this gun controll stuff is bad. Most of them were in California. I'm probably gona get sued now for some reason. Probably some soccor mom is gona let her kid read it and use that as an excuse to sue me. Oh well life sucks.
Ryan
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top