Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2001 7:20:39 AM EDT
Was at local Wal-Mart and lady was  marking down fishing lures; they are having inventory next week and she doesn't want to count them.  I helped her out. All the baits marked to to $.50!!!!! I bought about 70 lures (some costing as much as about $5.00). So I got $250-$300 worth of lures for $35 bucks. Yehaw!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 7:22:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you gonna use them for target practice??? Sounds kinda pricey for 70 targets.

[:D]
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 7:23:09 AM EDT
[#2]
What kind of reel do you mount on your AR?
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 7:24:39 AM EDT
[#3]
would that be considered an "AOW"??
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 7:36:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 7:57:26 AM EDT
[#5]
.......and all scopes were 70% off and all firearms 50% and ammo was free . . . right.  I never shot a fish with an AR before but hey if its the new in-thing I will give it a try.  Just having a little fun but hey I once bought a Simmons 3x10x44MAG scope on clearance for 60%off. Something had been spilled on the box but the Scope was and still is fine.
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 8:11:24 AM EDT
[#6]
I bought a scope at a Wallyworld last year and another guy was looking at scopes also. I had scope covers and some cleaning supplies and checked out. He says what the total is I pay him. He is bagging up stuff, I'm stuffing change and receit in my pocket. I leave store and get stopped by security because the security system is set off. They take my bag and receipt, look at everything, tell me they are sorry and have a nice day, give things back. I'm reading a paper while they do all this. I go home, down to den, open bag take out receipt and items and there they were, two scopes for the price of one. Called store manager and told me to keep it. I guess I missed the two for one sign that day.

BUSH SNIPER
Link Posted: 4/10/2001 8:15:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So you, like, lure the fish to the boat, then shoot them with your AR????

[8D]
WWoodworth

'Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever...'
View Quote

Don't knock it until you've tried it. Nothing like a good old carp shoot! [shotgun]

Kyle
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top