Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/21/2002 3:02:05 AM EDT
...At least to me. [b]"Republicans do it man to man.. Democrats do it the other way.:"[/b] Seriously, WTH does this mean? I have no clue. It seems to me that it would be almost the other way around concerning the Gay right movement with Dems. I also noted the many U.C. Berkeley stickers on the car and was even more confused. I almost got in a damn accident because of it. WTF Alex
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 3:09:31 AM EDT
Originally Posted By alexanderredhook:
I also noted the many U.C. Berkeley stickers on the car
View Quote
That alone speaks volumes. [whacko]
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 3:11:15 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 4:23:51 AM EDT
Implies Republicans are gay? If that's what it's trying to say, it seems a little backwards...
Originally Posted By alexanderredhook: [b]"Republicans do it man to man.. Democrats do it the other way.:"[/b]
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 4:25:08 AM EDT
Not all Democrats like gays. Could be a knock on Republicans saying they are gay men and Democrats are straight couples. OR it could be a gay Republican????? Were there any rainbow or pink triangles on the vehicle? OR it could be the most obvious, the person is a moron. USPC40 [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/line.gif[/img] [url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url] [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 7:35:56 AM EDT
I think what they're trying to express is that Republicans and Democrats are just two sides of the same coin.
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 8:05:11 AM EDT
Yeah, it's like a t-shirt I once saw: "Capitalism is where men exploit their fellow men; With Communism, it's the other way around."
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 8:29:46 AM EDT
I saw one that said: Nuke the gay whales for Jesus.
Top Top