Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2002 12:30:53 AM EDT
Is Carhart clothing anti-gun? Just wondering, the wife wants to spend some money on me and I don't want to add to the anti-gunners pocketbook ala Levis. Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 1:12:01 AM EDT
I don't know the answer, definitively. Since (at least here in Texas) 90% of their sales is to farmers, hunters and "hicks" they would be cutting thier own throats if they were anti. TS [X]
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 6:41:51 AM EDT
I don't think that they are because, until about a year ago, they sold camo hunting clothes. Their website said something like "we decided to get out of camouflage clothes to concentrate on clothing for the American worker." That's probably marketing-speak for "it's just too competitive."
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 7:11:50 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 5:25:24 PM EDT
I hope they're not anti-gun. I wear their pants everyday to work. I wear their coats, jackets, overalls, and hooded sweatshirts. I even have some of their shorts. Comfortable and tough clothing. Plus, it's made in the USA. That's worth something right there. It would be nice to know, however.
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 5:48:33 PM EDT
Originally Posted By GreenDragon: I hope they're not anti-gun. I wear their pants everyday to work. I wear their coats, jackets, overalls, and hooded sweatshirts. I even have some of their shorts. Comfortable and tough clothing. Plus, it's made in the USA. That's worth something right there. It would be nice to know, however.
View Quote
[b]Ditto[/b]
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 6:48:36 PM EDT
Is there a Carhart.com??
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 6:57:03 PM EDT
Top Top