Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2002 6:18:29 PM EDT
Should I change my screen name? (No, Edward Forrester is not my real name, just a mash of family names that I use for anonymities sake)

Or would such a change cause confusion?  I was contemplating this before I get enough of a count to be considered a "lifer" to the site [:D]

thanks to anyone who feels like responding
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 6:22:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Change it now, if you are ever going to change it.  Once you become 'someone' around here it gets real confusing to explain to everyone that you ARE who you used to be...

TRG

Lordtrader=Necromancer=Lordtrader

Link Posted: 9/16/2002 6:25:54 PM EDT
[#2]
How about:

Crap_my_pants
Urinary_Tract_Infection
I_Like_Gore
Reno's_Sweaty_Testicles
JaneFondaYEEEAAH
OJwasFRAMED

just to name a few
[;)]
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 6:28:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Keep it,or change it,I doubt it matters.I have many names here,not like the ones the other kids call me though,like wimppypussyboy.
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 6:31:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 6:42:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 6:42:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Lots of people still call me Tyler.

Do whatever you like bro.

Eric/Tyler
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 2:26:20 PM EDT
[#7]
I am now TacticalPenguin

Buwahahahaha!!!!!!!

Actually, I think Penguins are cute, and well, they are always so well dressed [:D]

Now I am going to have to find a way to photoshop myself a pic for when I get to upgrade my membership [:P]
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 2:27:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 2:35:31 PM EDT
[#9]

Actually, I think Penguins are cute, and well, they are always so well dressed [:D]
View Quote

And they [b]are[/b]!
[img]http://www.isc.tamu.edu/~lewing/linux/sit3-shine.7.gif[/img]

besides:
"Some people have told me they don't think a fat penguin really embodies the grace of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen an angry penguin charging at them in excess of 100 mph. They'd be a lot more careful about what they said if they had."
-- Linus Torvalds

for more details, visit [url="http://www.sjbaker.org/tux/"]http://www.sjbaker.org/tux/[/url]

edited to fix counter-intuitive image code
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 2:46:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

--Please note that you will now be referred to as "T.P."
View Quote

OMG!  I had nto even thought of that, too funny [:D]
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 2:48:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 2:56:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Opus is King!!! uh, was king...well...[:(]

ByteTheBullet  )-:
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top