Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2002 1:41:37 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 1:55:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I must say that "YESSSS!" is an improper attitude for the situation.  Executions are not something to celebrate.

Just do it quickly.
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 2:00:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 2:02:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I must say that "YESSSS!" is an improper attitude for the situation.  Executions are not something to celebrate.

Just do it quickly.
View Quote

OK, how about HELL YEA !!!!!!!  sorry if it offends you, but I will cheer when they put this scumbag to sleep........in about 10 to 15 years !!
I only wish we killed the killers in the manner the killed their victim.
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 2:17:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Anyone who hurts a child should be automatically condemned to death!! No ifs ands or buts about it!!

-T.
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 3:56:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Bye Bye POS!!!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 4:01:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Just do it quickly.
View Quote

You're right.  

How 'bout:

SCORE!

Eat it!

Hooray!

Suck it!!

Chew it up!!

Get some!!!

Hooah!

Good riddance!!

Bite it!!

Yeeehaaa!

Another one bites the dust!!

Or, more appropriately:

Our children are one order of scumbag safer now.  

Link Posted: 9/16/2002 4:14:28 PM EDT
[#7]
I am in favor of the DEATH sentence.

But an a-hole like this deserves to be locked in prison taking it "IN THE OUT HOLE".

Die slow you POS
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 4:21:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'd piss on his grave. How's that for attitude?
View Quote

I'll help you dig him up so you can piss on him.
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 4:25:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'd piss on his grave. How's that for attitude?
View Quote

scoot over a little. i need to piss too.

[size=5]HOO-YAH!! die motherfucker![/size=5]
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 4:27:23 PM EDT
[#10]
maybe the other convicts will take care of him before he gets to the chamber.

even they dont like child molesters!!

if you remember
dahmer didnt last very long!
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 4:28:05 PM EDT
[#11]
The needle is definitely too nice for that P.O.S.

ARH
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 4:28:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Anyone who hurts a child should be automatically condemned to death!! No ifs ands or buts about it!!

-T.
View Quote

I spank my children, I bet that hurts them, whadda ya say, injection or old sparky for me?
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 4:29:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I am in favor of the DEATH sentence.

But an a-hole like this deserves to be locked in prison taking it "IN THE OUT HOLE".

Die slow you POS
View Quote

Somebody like this will wind up liking it, it doesn't seem like punishment then, does it?
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 4:36:52 PM EDT
[#14]
One positive thing about Westerfield is that we can always rub him into face of death-penalty opponents.

"Don't like death penalty?  What about this guy who kidnapped, raped, strangled this little girl, then dumped her body in the desert for animals to further mutilate?  Huh?  Huh?"
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 4:45:06 PM EDT
[#15]
He never "felt the Love" as a boy.
Well It's Bend over time now...
I think a "friendly visit" once a day while he waits for his appeal would be fair.
Oh goody, it's Aryan Bride Day and tomorrow he's the Homie coming queen.

[:)>]
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 4:46:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

-T.
View Quote

I spank my children, I bet that hurts them, whadda ya say, injection or old sparky for me?
View Quote

Heilo, you know what I'm talking about. Please, lets not start a fight here...

-T..
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 4:49:48 PM EDT
[#17]
I echo Big_Bears sentiment. I don't get off on seeing people die, however this scumbag is not a person, but an animal, and should be put down as such. We put down dogs for biting people, well shouldn't the more intelligent species of man know better than to harm a child, if not they are an animal to me and again should be treated as such. I say we go back to the days when scum like this was executed publicly and then had his head displayed on London Bridge.
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 4:56:26 PM EDT
[#18]
they should have had that fucker strapped to an electric chair while the jury deliberated. make him sit and think about what he did, make him sweat it out. then as soon as the jury decides to fry him, flick the switch.
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 5:31:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Hopefully by then we'll have executions on Pay Per View.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 5:47:26 PM EDT
[#20]
HELLLOOOO? PEOPLE? When was the last time Kalifornia executed someone? How long did that person wait before he was executed? How many people are on death row in Kalifornia? I'm going out on a limb here by saying that hes got a good 20+ years of living off the taxpayers dole before anything happens to him.

This POS is gonna die of old age before anybody throws a switch. Hate to say it, but "Too bad they didn't sentence him in TEXAS.".

Proud to live in Texas.
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 7:31:05 PM EDT
[#21]
give him about 10 years then ill say YA!!! but untill hes strapped down i wont cheer yet remember the judge still has to say ok asshole our a dead man. then comes the appeals.
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 8:24:06 PM EDT
[#22]
I awta kimchee squat on that dirtbag...the gas is buildin too!!!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 11:18:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Naw you forget that was only the juries verdict,the judge has till Nov to decide if he will uphold the juries verdict!   He may just get life!

Sad but true,and I say if he were to be juiced,Hell would spit his sorry ass out!

Bob      [50]
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 1:51:19 AM EDT
[#24]
CA has over 600 convicts ahead of him on death row, so it's likely his turn won't come up for at least 12 years. By that time, he'll be in his 60's and may just die of old age or a heart attack.

I don't even know if the 12 year thing they quote means anything. We only execute one person per year on average, and sometimes only one person every two years. So, if there's 600+ ahead of him, he'll die on death row for sure.

Hell, we have some guys who have been waiting since 1979.

Don't expect to see his death soon, if at all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top