BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2002 5:03:24 PM EDT
Kind of like that Palestinian baby dressed up like a suicide bomber
[img]http://sf.indymedia.org/uploads/children.jpg[/img]

Somewhere in Kalifornia....
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 5:27:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Boy,...it takes [b]ALOT[/b] of brain power for someone to manipulate their young children ([i]who have no idea, and could care less about politics[/i]) to carry a sign like that.

[red]MOM:[/red] "Here honey...hold this sign that you can't even read, and smile for Mommy's camera like a good little girl"

[red]LITTLE GIRL:[/red] "Then can I have some candy?"

I hope these children grow up with a brain,...and see this picture years from now, and I hope they are [b][red]PISSED[/red][/b] at their parents for doing this.

(years from now)
[red]LITTLE GIRL:[/red] "Mom, why am I holding a sign in this picture that calls the President of the United States a murderer?"

[red]MOM:[/red] "Because your father and I are America hating pieces of shit"
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 6:14:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd like to find those kids parents and kick them square in the nuts.  I agree everyone is entitled to their own opinions but making your kids carry crap like that is retarded.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 6:20:42 PM EDT
[#3]
some people are just idiots!! (the parents)
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 6:25:45 PM EDT
[#4]
The funny thing is if the child was holding up a sign promoting gun use, the parents would probably be arrested for child abuse.

Gotta love the world we live in these days.
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 6:30:32 PM EDT
[#5]
California liberal demoncrats. the worst of the worst kind. these folks are beyond redemption. totally brainwashed and hopeless.

i just feel bad for their children.
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 6:31:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 6:36:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I often tell my wife how lucky we are to have Bush as President. Could you imagine all this 9-11 terrorist crap being handled by Gore!
View Quote

perish the thought. i dont think he can handle opening the mayo packet he slathers on his hair.
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 6:40:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Tragic, on many levels.

Not the least among them - that there exists a place (why do I get the feeling this is San Francisco?) where such shameless, outrageous libel is celebrated. When children are used for this purpose, there's something truly rotten afoot.

Wherever these people live might as well be another nation. This is but another indication that the United States is so fractured politically, that we are actually two separate nations merely occupying the same piece of ground.

Link Posted: 9/15/2002 6:41:56 PM EDT
[#9]
There have been people like that protesting in San Francisco all weekend.  No one is taking them seriously.  Even the news coverage of them isn't entirely flattering.
There are also counter protester the with bomb Iraq signs, and people screaming obcenities at them as they drive by.
When most people see something like that around here, they think "Look at that poor little boy who's going to grow up nutless and emasculated."
Maybe the girl has a future though, serving me breakfast at the Ihop.
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 6:54:05 PM EDT
[#10]
And the hate grows........
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 7:34:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
California liberal demoncrats. the worst of the worst kind. these folks are beyond redemption. totally brainwashed and hopeless.

View Quote

Democrat is the old spelling. The spelling has been changed to [b]DEMOCRAP[/b]. Please edit your post! Thank you.

Bill
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 7:53:43 PM EDT
[#12]
3rd revision - [b]Dummycrap[/b]!
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 8:12:16 PM EDT
[#13]
I bet that POS, was the first one out there saying what a intelligent thing Klinton did when he bombed that aspirin factory.

I wonder how that Jacka$$ would feel with my boot up his A$$ [pissed]
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 8:17:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Always nice to teach the kid hatred when they're young!  Just like in the middle east.
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 8:23:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 8:30:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 8:32:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I like this picture better.

[url]http://www.saveourguns.com/trtd1.gif[/url]
View Quote

Now that's more like it!
After reading John Taffin's back page article in the August issue of Guns magazine about his experiences with security at airports late last year, one wonders if we'll have any rights away from our castle in the future.  California is leading the way and Illinois isn't far behind.
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 9:37:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Kind of like that Palestinian baby dressed up like a suicide bomber
[url]http://sf.indymedia.org/uploads/children.jpg[/url]

Somewhere in Kalifornia....
View Quote

My money is on Santa Cruz.

Next to 101 North of Novato today I saw a newer sedan parked off the freeway. Some kind of activity or scuffle going on around it. Five or more people, male and female, obvious anarchist hairstyles, and ALL dresseed in camo tank tops, t-shirts, and shorts.
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 4:32:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 4:46:50 AM EDT
[#20]
"I'd like to find those kids parents and kick them square in the nuts."

good luck. i think you would have a hard time finding balls on either parent.
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 4:51:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 4:53:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
"I'd like to find those kids parents and kick them square in the nuts."

good luck. i think you would have a hard time finding balls on either parent.
View Quote

LMAO!!! Very, very astute!   [bounce]
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 1:22:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Democrat is the old spelling. The spelling has been changed to [b]DEMOCRAP[/b]. Please edit your post! Thank you.

Bill
View Quote

[size=4]dude, read it again. it says[b] demo[red]N[/red]crat[/b], which i believe is the newer, more proper term for these kinds of people because only the [red][b]FUCKING DEVIL[/b][/red] can subject their kids to this  bullshit.[/size=4]
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 1:35:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Can't you guys recognize a photoshopped (poorly done IMHO) picture when you see one.[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 6:41:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Bill
View Quote

[size=4]dude, read it again. it says[b] demo[red]N[/red]crat[/b], which i believe is the newer, more proper term for these kinds of people because only the [red][b]FUCKING DEVIL[/b][/red] can subject their kids to this  bullshit.[/size=4]
View Quote

Hey, I like that, it has the ring of truth to it.

Bill
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 6:51:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Can't you guys recognize a photoshopped (poorly done IMHO) picture when you see one.[rolleyes]
View Quote

I dont believe it was photoshopped.  I pulled the image from an anarachist activist board called Indymedia.org.  The photo was from a big anti-war protest in Golden Gate Park, San Francisco.  There are many other photos and video clips.  I would say it's for real.
Link Posted: 9/17/2002 7:41:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Proff that we need a thinning out day. Just like hunting Got to kill soo many a year where the others can survive. We just need to get rid of the idiots.
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 2:02:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Check out the skanks at the same protest.
[img]sf.indymedia.org/uploads/power2thepeaceful_20copy.jpg[/img]
[img]sf.indymedia.org/uploads/powerpeace_20copy.jpg[/img]

Check out this numbnuts banner.
[img]sf.indymedia.org/uploads/sign.jpgb16224.jpg[/img]

A skank from the Stockton Anti-Bush protest. I'd do her.
[img]sf.indymedia.org/uploads/stprotest5.jpg[/img]

What a bunch of freaks.

Have you ever seen such a motley crew of morons? he he
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 2:09:46 AM EDT
[#29]
[email][email protected][/email] [>:/]

This better not be some kinda goddamn hippie comeback
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 2:13:46 AM EDT
[#30]
[img]http://sf.indymedia.org/uploads/children.jpg[/img]

[b]Can you say Child Abuse ![/b]
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 2:53:13 AM EDT
[#31]
[img]http://www.havenofrags.de/skammy/powerpeace.jpg[/img] [;D]
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 3:54:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
This better not be some kinda goddamn hippie comeback
View Quote

If it includes free love, it might not be a bad thing. For you young, single guys, of course.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top