Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2002 7:20:47 PM EDT
Anyone go to this show yesterday?  Thinking about going tomorrow, but wanted to know if it is any good.  I went to the last one (when the kid was shot) it was ok, nothing spectactular, except for the above mentioned incident.  Any thoughts?

Scot
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 7:28:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, I went.  1K rnd Cases of Q3131A for $149!!!!
J&T Dist is there, Cole, lots of prebans.
Not too shabby!
The Q3131A is near the back, right side, near the cinnamon almond vendor.
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 7:34:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.  I picked up a case of Q3131 for $150 at the last show I went to.  GA Mountain Productions south of the airport.  That show sucked but I did find the ammo.  Thanks again for the information.  The show is about 3 miles from my house so not much to lose except the admission price.  By the way what was the admission - $6?
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 7:38:34 PM EDT
[#3]
yeah, the one at the North Atlanta trade center in Gwinett co. is the only really good show in Georgia, all the other ones are the same old shit week after week.

I'll be up there tomorrow. Anybody see any p22s, glock 36s, or FNCs  up there today??
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 9:12:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Thanks.  I picked up a case of Q3131 for $150 at the last show I went to.  GA Mountain Productions south of the airport.  That show sucked but I did find the ammo.  Thanks again for the information.  The show is about 3 miles from my house so not much to lose except the admission price.  By the way what was the admission - $6?
View Quote

3 miles away? We must be neighbors! I'm right down Killian, by Bernie's.
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 6:28:18 AM EDT
[#5]
My house is near Harry's Farmers Market on the other side of I-85.  So we aren't too far apart.  Where do you shoot your AR?

Edited to add: off to the show!
Link Posted: 9/15/2002 6:51:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Where do you shoot your AR?
View Quote

Wherever I can! [:D]

I go to GA Range & Guns a lot - it sucks, but
it's quick!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top