Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2002 10:32:00 AM EDT
Welcome everyone!  Tonight we have a very, very special guess....Gov. Gray Davis!!!  He will be stopping by to tell us about the joys of screwing the common man.

Onto tonight's Top 10 list, the catagory is [b]Top 10 ways to tell your a Pacifist[/b]

[b]10.[/b]  Everything you learned about the world you read on the Democratic Underground.

[b]9.[/b]  You believe Arafat is a peaceloving misunderstood individual.

[b]8.[/b]  You believe Israel is an enemy of the US, not based on fact but just because they are Jewish.

[b]7.[/b]  You believe the USA is at fault for what happened on 9-11

[b]6.[/b]  You've lived with your parents for more than 30 years

[b]5.[/b]  You believe cats go to heaven.

[b]4.[/b]  You were never in the military cuz they are such evil baby killing scum.

[b]3.[/b]  You're in college for the 7th year...without earning your bachelor's degree!!

[b]2.[/b]  You think Sadam really just wants to be left alone so he can better his own people.

and the number one reason..........

[b]1.[/b] Never in your whole life have you ever been responsible for your's or another person's life.

Thank you and good night!

Sgtar15

Edited due the infinite wisdom of Prof Evil.!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 10:33:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm out.
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 10:40:48 AM EDT
[#2]
numbers 6,4, and 3 are bullshit.

Link Posted: 9/13/2002 10:46:19 AM EDT
[#3]
#6 should read "You've lived with your parents for more than 30 years."

#4 should be "You were never in the military cuz they are such evil baby killing scum."

and #3 would be better as "You're in college for the 7th year...without earning your bachelor's degree."
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 10:53:32 AM EDT
[#4]
#3 Should Read, Your in College for the 7th year, because you cannot hold a job outside of the Disneyland world of academia.
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 10:57:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I heartily support the revisions.  I was never in the military because I have authority issues, not because I see anything wrong with the US opening a can of whoopass when circumstances warrant it.  And I'm in my 10th year in college because I already have my BS & MS and am a couple months away from my PhD.

Yeah, ok, maybe I wouldn't care if I wasn't a wee bit defensive about both those things...

Quoted:
#6 should read "You've lived with your parents for more than 30 years."

#4 should be "You were never in the military cuz they are such evil baby killing scum."

and #3 would be better as "You're in college for the 7th year...without earning your bachelor's degree."
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 12:59:05 PM EDT
[#6]
One or two points doesn't matter, but if you start to see a pattern.....[i]then you may be a Pacifist.[/i]

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 1:07:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Whoa, wait a minute...kittens don't go to heaven?
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 1:08:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
One or two points doesn't matter, but if you start to see a pattern.....[i]then you may be a Pacifist.[/i]

Sgtar15
View Quote

Oh, agreed. However, I wasn't in the military for medical reasons, Doctors, lawyers, and folks pursuing PhD's can be in college for 7 years, and some folks stay at home while they are at college, so I figured some slight qualifications would be in order.  Otherwise your list is spot on.
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 1:15:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Kittens got to Cat Heaven - They sleep in any of the abundant open windows, have any selection of litter boxes, penty of legs to trip up and plenty of moths to chase around.

Kittens can't go to people heaven because people heaven is living like a house cat.

Other than #5 - I don't qualify.
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 4:09:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ummm, no.  Please report to Eric the Huns' farm for offical re-education.

Sgtar15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top