Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/13/2002 7:44:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/13/2002 7:46:00 AM EDT by jrzy]
This is one of her better anti quotes "I don't care if you want to hunt, I don't care if you think it's your right. I say, sorry, you are not allowed to own a gun, and if you do own a gun I think you should go to prison." Rosie O'Donnell on The Rosie O'Donnell Show April 19, 1999
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 9:41:23 AM EDT
BITCH.......NUFF SAID[chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 9:45:59 AM EDT
Didn't she at one time hire someone to protect her and her kid, and he had a gun? I thought she was in the papers a year or two ago for that.
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 9:55:56 AM EDT
I think it's funny that when she went on O'Riley she basically did a 180 on the gun thing and admitted she was medicated and unstable. I think now Rosie is preaty much a harmless cow, just placidly grazing with her herd of muff divers. I'm not defending her, just enjoying her hypocracy.
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 9:57:37 AM EDT
I read that Quote in "Shooting Straight," Very good Book by teh way. Man,Do I hate her!!!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 10:06:07 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Armed_Scientist: I think it's funny that when she went on O'Riley she basically did a 180 on the gun thing and admitted she was medicated and unstable. I think now Rosie is preaty much a harmless cow, just placidly grazing with her herd of muff divers. I'm not defending her, just enjoying her hypocracy.
View Quote
And the has been allowed to [b]adopt children . . .[/b] Bill
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 10:19:32 AM EDT
Yeah, but the fat pig has no problem getting paid to handle guns in a few movies... "Another Stakeout" and the one where she is undercover in a "sexual fantasy" get away. Yeah, you know the one...she's decked out in leather. Something like West of Eden... I think Dan Ackroyd was in it as well
Top Top