Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2002 7:44:09 AM EDT
This is one of her better anti quotes

"I don't care if you want to hunt, I don't care if you think it's your right. I say, sorry, you are not allowed to own a gun, and if you do own a gun I think you should go to prison."

Rosie O'Donnell on The Rosie O'Donnell Show April 19, 1999
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 9:41:23 AM EDT
[#1]
BITCH.......NUFF SAID[chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 9:45:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Didn't she at one time hire someone to protect her and her kid, and he had a gun?   I thought she was in the papers a year or two ago for that.
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 9:55:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I think it's funny that when she went on O'Riley she basically did a 180 on the gun thing and admitted she was medicated and unstable.

I think now Rosie is preaty much a harmless cow, just placidly grazing with her herd of muff divers.

I'm not defending her, just enjoying her hypocracy.
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 9:57:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I read that Quote in "Shooting Straight," Very good Book by teh way.  

Man,Do I hate her!!!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 10:06:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I think it's funny that when she went on O'Riley she basically did a 180 on the gun thing and admitted she was medicated and unstable.

I think now Rosie is preaty much a harmless cow, just placidly grazing with her herd of muff divers.

I'm not defending her, just enjoying her hypocracy.
View Quote

And the has been allowed to [b]adopt children . . .[/b]

Bill
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 10:19:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, but the fat pig has no problem getting paid to handle guns in a few movies... "Another Stakeout" and the one where she is undercover in a "sexual fantasy" get away. Yeah, you know the one...she's decked out in leather. Something like West of Eden... I think Dan Ackroyd was in it as well
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top