Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2002 8:38:51 PM EDT
i was just wondering and would also like to send out a prayer and a big THANKS!
edited to say a prayer and thanks to all who worked it. one of many prayers....

[^]

[>Q]

[USA]
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 9:00:48 PM EDT
[#1]
... My brother did. He works for a fire department near Seattle.
He went under the FEMA command though.

... I'm here now on a "related" mission.[;)]
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 9:30:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, thanks for being there for us.
Not only meeting the need but in our place. We know you paid a price and we are grateful.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 10:02:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm not sure of how many others, but I'm pretty sure Helldog40, and Waverunner were onsite...

My wife and I had the privledge of meeting Mr. & Ms. [red]Helldog40[/red] (Mark & Lorie) for Steak dinner and shooting the next day...
They were kind enough to give us a few CD's with very moving footage from the WTC site...

If I'm not mistaken, Mark was involved with the steelworkers during the cleanup...

'Gotta get up to NYC & take them out to dinner soon before there's snow on the ground...
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 5:37:11 PM EDT
[#4]
i got out my news paper from last year and looked through it, it's still so crazy to realize this actually happened, i was also thinking about what the media has been saying about us not being invincible, thats bullshit i still belive we are invincible but we are not impenetrable.

[USA]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top