Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/12/2002 8:38:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/12/2002 8:41:01 PM EDT by superdav]
i was just wondering and would also like to send out a prayer and a big THANKS! edited to say a prayer and thanks to all who worked it. one of many prayers.... [^] [>Q] [USA]
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 9:00:48 PM EDT
... My brother did. He works for a fire department near Seattle. He went under the FEMA command though. ... I'm here now on a "related" mission.[;)]
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 9:30:40 PM EDT
Yes, thanks for being there for us. Not only meeting the need but in our place. We know you paid a price and we are grateful.
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 10:02:29 PM EDT
I'm not sure of how many others, but I'm pretty sure Helldog40, and Waverunner were onsite... My wife and I had the privledge of meeting Mr. & Ms. [red]Helldog40[/red] (Mark & Lorie) for Steak dinner and shooting the next day... They were kind enough to give us a few CD's with very moving footage from the WTC site... If I'm not mistaken, Mark was involved with the steelworkers during the cleanup... 'Gotta get up to NYC & take them out to dinner soon before there's snow on the ground...
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 5:37:11 PM EDT
i got out my news paper from last year and looked through it, it's still so crazy to realize this actually happened, i was also thinking about what the media has been saying about us not being invincible, thats bullshit i still belive we are invincible but we are not impenetrable. [USA]
Top Top